[Ask a Guy] Does it bother you....really?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Sexyforhim, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

This question is more at my swinger friends. We were talking with a couple today and they said that they won't swing with anyone who has a bigger cock than her husband. Once I got her alone I had to ask why. She said that he always makes a big deal about it. Even her sexual history is a issue for him. She once told him that she had a guy that was about 8 in. And he always brings it up. My question is does this bother you guys.

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

3. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Yes. Its an ego thing.

4. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

Sad so few responses

5. hoonos

hoonos New Member

One of the quickest ways to loosen up a tight fit for a little guy is for him to turn his wife out to screw guys who are twice as big as he is. Any married woman who says "size doesn't matter" is already with a guy who is at least at the high end of average so it really doesn't matter to him or her.

6. Trond

Gold Member

Never bothered me, but then my wife complains that I'm way too big. I guess the grass is always greener........:lol

EDIT: oops was this a swingers question? Sorry.

7. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

See this is not true. My husband is right at avg 6 in. I've had bigger (10 in) and I've had smaller (4in). And I've always stated that my best lover was the smallest I've ever had. Just me though. My husband don't care.

8. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I'm totally opposite on that. Am I the only one who wants a tight fit? I hate that size expression too. Its just not true, but a bigger dick is different than the best lover. Sometimes you can tell when a women isnt satisfied when she says size doesnt matter. If she says "... but he's whatever inches", nodding to ensure you know shes happy, if it wasnt important then why is it worth mentioning

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yeah I admit SFH, it does/has/would bother me somewhat.
    Being low average I feel a bit intimidated at being told that something bigger has preceded me. I know it should not because the vaginal canal is quite capable of enlarging and contracting and I am confident of my sex skill yet something still irritates the psyche.
    I would never buy her a toy bigger than me for that very reason.
    You asked ok?

10. oldman

oldman New Member

Well over the years my wife and i have had many different couples join us and yes it bothers me when the guy is bigger . Truth any guy who says no is not telling you the way it is it may be hard to say, but iam tiny and if your with a female who has had sex with a bigger man on a regular basis its not a fit for me . So i have to work harder to make her cum. Yes after 59 years its still a problem and it starts when your young so i found a women who is my size tiny .
    It also has lasting effects on you life when your at the gym and taking a shower with others and you get that feeling everyone is laughing at your size .
    How about showering with a bunch of guys in the Army we had to all shower together
    the shower heads were in one big circle and in the center 15 guys around all soaping up everyone looking at tiny the 2 1/2 inch cock .
    But the worst is when i was a kid in high school i would wait until i was the last in the shower so no one could see it .
    That made more problems you see the gym teacher came in to tell me to hurry up after doing this he got the idea i was doing this for him or i was playing around with myself .
    Yes its a big problem ! And i have more stories of bigger then smaller .

Take a look at my photos just use Zoom if you have trouble seeing it LOL

#10 oldman, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  11. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have had many average-sized men contact me to arrange for me to have sex with their wives, because I have a big cock. The next average-sized man and a couples threesome with my big cock is tomorrow evening. I know the reasons why these men want another man to have sex with their wives, and that is the ego boost that their wife is sexy enough to entice a total stranger to have sex with her, but I'm not sure why these husbands need to have a well-hung total stranger. Whatever the reason I'm getting a lot of action because of my size. Possibly the reason is to 'give' their wives something they can't give themselves. Possibly because I'm big and therefore get a lot of action, women do like size of course, then the sexiness of the wife is enhanced because she has seduced a well-hung man.

I also have read a lot of threads about size and clearly many men would like to be bigger or think that bigger is better. One recent posting suggested that if a small house is okay then a big house is better, and an ordinary car is okay but a flash car is better, so an average penis is okay but a big one is better. That seems a valid reason why the 80% agonise over the 10%.

12. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

It used to bother me when I was in an open relationship, but I guess it doesn't bother me now (because I'm single, I suppose.) Mostly because I realized what I have is pretty decent, and because, well, fretting about it is ridiculous.

If I'm going to agree with a partner to be involved in a relationship where swinging is acceptable, why be so arbitrary as to say "Nope, that cock shames mine?" There will always be bigger cocks than our own. And besides, in a swinging relationship I may encounter women better endowed than my partner, it's just how it works.

If you take great pleasure in each other and have that kind of trust to have a relationship like that, how would arbitrary measurements weaken that trust?

13. 18wheeler

18wheeler Member

I am at 5" and I know my wife has been with larger... Doesn't bother me at all, because any time I've ever been with her, she is screaming before we're done and panting... Who cares how big a dick has been there before you.... If you can satisfy her with what you've got.. Then she isn't going to remember the others anyway.. Making your woman scream has nothing to do with the size of you cock!

14. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

I don't measure and I don't care to be honest Oo. I rather prefer not knowing ^^. There was one guy that tried to pick me up once by stating he had a "14cm cock", and correct me if I'm wrong but that's not ALL that remarkable Oo. Quite close to average I think =p.

15. slickdick

slickdick Member

I probably think that it would bother me as well! Its an ego thing.

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

i just laughed before because if you know me and sluttyfairy , you know that her "thing" is hung men.....so the whole point of her doing something with another man is to have something bigger than me..of course we dont let anyone fuck her, we just let her have them orally. (which is her choice, if she wanted it i would be ok ) she just loves deepthroating men that have never been deepthroated because of their size...lets face it , not many guys with more than 8" have been deepthroated....

17. tentex

tentex New Member

It's not that it bothers me a lot. I just don't want to be compared (in size at least) with other lovers. The male pride thing I guess. I'm a 6" and I havent had any complaints.

18. hoonos

hoonos New Member

I'm wondering if the guys who make it a point to service other men's wives on request have any idea just what THEIR wife may be doing while he's rooting around in a different sow.:eyes

19. cbrmale

Gold Member

Well, my wife has an open invitation as long as she takes precautions (I have a vasectomy and we don't use other birth control, so anything outside has to take that into account). But she's not interested and it's the size issue again. I'm the only man she has ever had sex with and she's used to me, and she has seen pictures of 'average' and doesn't want to go there.

Personally I would prefer that she would, just to broaden her sexual horizons. She absorbed everything she knows and does from me and I would like her to absorb from others as well.

20. jediguy

jediguy New Member

I think it depends on the guys "security/insecurity" in his relationship with his wife. Myself and my wife are very secure in our relationship so we are both ok with whatever the "situation". We like pushing each other to try differences.