[Ask a Girl] does certain positions hurt

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by fyrguy, Jan 27, 2012.

1. fyrguy

fyrguy New Member

So iwas wondering if there were any ladies that ever hurt during sex?

When haveing sex with my wife in certain position it is painfull to her. ie doggie style or missionary if I arch my upper body (like a yoga up dog but not so arched). She also gets pain if I dont put it in slow.

Im dont have a huge cock. Never really measured but somewhere around 6ish inches and on the thicker side.

Last is there anything that anyone know of that can prevent or ease this problem? Sometimes it really ruins her oragasm and make her not want sex as much.

2. fyrguy

fyrguy New Member

If you have this problem how do you deal with it?

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Lube, lube and more lube then go easy until everything has stretched nicely.

4. fyrguy

fyrguy New Member

Well that does help the getting in part but she gets hurt towards the end afters she has been stretched as well.

5. Trond

Gold Member

Sounds very similar to my wife. Lube definitely helps, but doggy is no longer an option (having tried it many times). I think that putting a pillow under her butt in the missionary position also helps a bit. Our sex life is sadly not the best, so I don't know what else to tell you.:ugh

6. Paula

Gold Member

Penetration can hurt, whatever position you try. Don't blame yourself.

So focus on other stimula like clit orgasm. That is her part.

Try to find ways that will give you your enjoy. Instead of penetration she could give you a headjob. I can assure you, if she uses the right technique, it will feel like penetration for you.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

Most women don't orgasm during intercourse, so what I do is her orgasm before and if it happens again, then that's a bonus. There isn't one rule for all woman (surprise, surprise). My wife can easily take me missionary for as long as I can last, girlfriend needs a pillow under her arse to be comfortable! My wife doesn't like being on top for some reason, girlfriend loves being on top. The two standard postions: man on top and woman on top, can always be made to work. But it's up to both partners, but mostly the female, to change it around until it's really comfortable.

Experiment and see what works with YOUR partner.

8. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I actually have problems with some positions during sex including doggy and being on top, sometimes with him on top. Even if I'm sufficiently wet it can still hurt. I know that I actually have some issues down there that makes it hurt. If lube still doesn't help and if she hasn't yet she should go to the doctor to get checked out to make sure everything is ok down there.

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

its all about compatability i guess....my ex was always uncomfortable....the woman i'm with now said she had never had an orgasm from intercourse before. so apparrently i "hit" one womans "spot", while missing the others, completely... round peg, square hole??

10. thunderseed

Gold Member

No it doesn't hurt for me, and i like the positions that go the deepest, but there are various reasons why it could.

I want to touch on something different here, a psychological problem. I cannot remember what it is called, but I have experienced it before. It's not a huge terrible mental illness or anything, but basically it's sexual pain induced by an anxiety or something psychological, apparently it is not rare. Like for example, if a woman does not want to have sex, or is thinking of something negative to her during sex, it can cause pain.

The first time I experienced it I underwent a traumatizing surgery on my urethra. Due to my sex addiction I traumatized myself even more by having painful sex and ripping the stitches out. Well, months and months after it healed I suffered from pain whenever I had sex. I thought it was due to the surgery itself, was mighty pissed off at the surgeon for ruining me down there, but when i went into the surgeon they said there was nothing wrong, and after many tests they figured out it was a psychological problem that was causing the pain, that it wasn't really there, it felt very real, but it was just imagined, for me it was a psychological problem caused by trauma and a subconscious fear (anxiety). As a sex addict I tended to use sex as a way to escape from things like that, so during sex I often don't pay attention to how I feel mentally.

So basically after experimenting with this theory since I didn't believe it was possible, I found out it was true. I relaxed during sex, and made a conscious effort to enjoy it more, and got over my fears, told myself the pain wasn't real - it worked - no pain.

Just a week ago it happened during penetration masturbation again - which I found odd, so I simply relaxed and realized I was tensed up and thinking about things that stressed me out, once I removed that from my mind the pain was gone. Weird huh?

#10 thunderseed, Jan 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  11. fyrguy

fyrguy New Member

Thanks for all your help everyone. I will take this all into consideration and see what happens

12. shortylikesitrough

shortylikesitrough New Member

I have problems with this as well, not related to wetness. Especially during doggy, I feel my SO is too deep, and it feels like he's possibly hitting the end of my vaginal cavity (if thats what you call it). We usually end up switching positions, sadly, because I love doggy. He's average in size, and I've had bigger and it didn't hurt at all, so I'm not sure what the problem is. If anyone has any suggestions, this could possibly be the reason it hurts her as well.

13. fyrguy

fyrguy New Member

Read Thunderseed post.maybe that will help

14. octavius

Gold Member

There are some positions I cannot do with my wife. I have a slight upward curve on my penis when its really hard and I think when I combine deep penetration positions with that I can hit things at bad angles. I have had some success with changing my angle of entry by putting my leg(s) up on things more so that its hitting her more like when she rides me. When I do that she actually seems to like "bottoming out" because it hits a slightly different spot.

15. shortylikesitrough

shortylikesitrough New Member

This is more of what I was talking about with my post, though Thunderseed's post is very interesting.

16. kinda_hung

kinda_hung New Member

My penis curves upwards like a banana and really hard. So we don't do doggy too often. She says it doesn't feel very good. But if we do doggy she says I have to go slow and not very deep.

Missionary is great though. I put a pillow under her but and my penis hits all her right spots then.