Does anyone use a chair like this for sex? If so how and do do you like it?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by lovinlife84, Feb 18, 2014.

1. lovinlife84

lovinlife84 New Member

A friend recommended a chair like this one to put in our room for us to use during sex and for sexy . I like the idea as a female but what about for for a male? My husband said that he likes the idea but wanted me to to ask on here to see what anyone else thought before we bought this exact style.

If you have one do you use it often? Do you like it? Does it work well? Do you recommend another style chair?

Attached Files:

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Almost any furniture is fine with some imagination but frankly I would not purchase that particular model.
    Hazard a guess why?
    Easy, simple geometry; no sideways strength in those legs as there are no mid leg reinforcements resulting in too much leverage at the floor base in any direction.
    Any rocking motion as is likely with sex is going to weaken the inadequate single connections at the seating level and eventually the chair will fail.
    The crash that may follow might not be due to an orgasm ;)

alwaystry likes this.
  3. Meee

Gold Member

LOL, I agree. That chair doesn't look strong enough.

We use a chair that's a little narrow and a little low and doesn't have any arms, so it's easy for me to straddle him and put my feet on the floor and use my legs to move myself up and down. I wouldn't use a cloth upholstery either. Get something easy to wipe off.

4. alwaystry

Uh,really the posts above took the words right out of my mouth....

5. JonJo

Gold Member

A much stronger chair, with a removable cushion if you want/need padding.
    A suitable hight blanket chest can be more useful and can be used for its other intention of storage.

6. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Definitely get a different chair. We used a plastic one from ikea once. Hubby lean back too far and we both winded up on the floor. Had to throw the chair out. It was destroyed.

7. Ronniewheelz

Ronniewheelz New Member

Well being paralysed from the waist down I have to use chairs and yes even my trusty wheelchair, sitting is best position for me to get some sort of penetration:)

8. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Chaise lounges are pretty nifty for sex and sexy play. And futons are awesome because when you're done using the couch you give a tug and have the bed! Haha!

9. TG12

TG12 Member

I agree with the above, but I DO like the chair, and if your both smaller folks, it'll probably work. I've used chairs with similar legs and they were ok, but then I'm still around 150lbs, the women were less, and there was more up and down than anything else. If you can get one of those oak school/library chairs, they work well. If you find one, you'll want a cushion of some sort, but they are very sturdy and narrow enough she can ride you till the cows come home with no worries about collapsing furniture.

10_3XL likes this.
  10. MrMrsBiggerblast96

Gold Member

Larger recliners work for the same purpose these chairs would, Although the positioning would be different

-Mr. & Mrs. B

CaramelLady likes this.
  11. TG12

TG12 Member

We must not have had the proper positioning. We tipped ours over, had to start over again.:)