Does any one watch Sunday Night sex Show

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by barbie, Jan 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barbie

barbie New Member

I watch this show every week.It's on Oxygen channel,At around 10 or 11 o'clock.People call in and ask questions.You can really learn a lot.Some people have the same problem you have.she is an older lady but she can answer any question you have.She also has a web site.check into it.

2. tsukassa

tsukassa New Member

thats where i learned how to eat out actually! talk sex with sue johanson or the sunday night sex show as you call it!

3. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

I've watched it a few times...she cracks me up so bad!:lol I can't help but giggle when ever she says "horny"...it's just the way she says it! Plus it's hilarious that a woman of her age is giving pointers on sex toys & positions. Christ...she's close to my grandparents age!:whoa

4. Kisses

Kisses New Member

Okay so I know this is an oolldd topic, but Sue was on Conan last week and I died! She is sooo funny! I can't watch the show anymore because I don't have cable, but I loved it!

5. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Her show was cancelled. Wish I saw that Conan, I hate the guy so I don't watch his shows.

6. Kisses

Kisses New Member

How can you hate the guy?! He is soo funny...and getting him together with Sue and sex toys...Hilarious. (Although if her show got cancelled it was most likely a repeat. I didn't know her show was cancelled...that's too bad)

7. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

I use hate lighting, but yeah.. He's not funny, does the same unfunny skits at every show, laughs like a money, shall I go on? I can't imagine why he is going to take over the Tonight Show..

Check out this article on her: http://www.sexualforums.com/cadmisssuejohanson

8. lancer674

lancer674 New Member

Sue cracks me up, I just giggle when this old lady tells me how to properly use toys on my girl. Or better yet, maybe the callers crack me up more. When a lady calls in, "My boyfriend sticks his penis in my butt, is that ok?", I just giggle. But then again, I have only watched it a few times and when I do it does prompt sexual discussions with my girl, so it's all good.

9. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Yea, i don't like conan Either, he's such a...a....I don't know..I can't even think about the word to discribe how i feel about him! But, Ryan sums it up pretty good!:evil:

10. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Christ are the older people to quit living, If you like sex when your young, You should like it when you get older.
    I for one intend to have sex just as long as I can, And when
    I cant get a hard on Well I'll still have a long finger and a soft tongue.:dgrin

11. ImaginaryFriend

ImaginaryFriend New Member

Conan's cameo on "The Office" was one of only about 7 funny moments that the series has ever had... and he is taking over The Tonight Show when Jay Leno retires.

Okay, that's not very interesting, but I don't actually know anything about sex. :(

But PLEASE don't start saying how "American versions of TV shows ruin everything." Although the US version of The Office isn't that great, in general this is an unfair stereotype, with many counterexamples readily available.

Anyway, I don't have cable, but the call-in show sounds neat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.