Doctor Doctor

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Bretright, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Bretright

Bretright New Member

So I was at my dermatologist the other day because I needed to have a mole looked at. My doctor is a male so I has no reservations about him checking a mole 1 inch to the left of my unit. Well, I was given one of those fancy gowns to wear and then I sat there waiting and waiting and waiting and after about 15 minutes, his nurse comes in and tells me that the doc had to leave for a family emergency and one of the other doctors would be seeing me. Well after a few minutes, in comes the other doctor. And he is a she and she is about 28 and really smokin. Well I got a stiffy when she was examining me. The rest I will keep private but has this ever happened to anyone else?

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Not to me, but I know a nurse who says that all she has to do is flick her finger and hit it once or twice and it goes away.

3. Essene

Gold Member

Not to me either. Though- if a nurse or doctor flicked my penis without notifying me- I would be quite upset.

4. mrmrs

mrmrs New Member

That sounds like it could've turned out fun. Haha. Although...if I had a penis & someone flicked it..I'd probably lay knuckles upside their head. That isn't cool.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

I would prefer a female doctor examining the vicinity of my package. I decided that after having been to a male urologist. I don't know why, my comfort level would just be better with a woman. I'm sure she would have seen many a boner as men generally get spontaneously aroused when anything draws attention to their dick. I'd rather have a semi in front of her than in front of him.
    And if anybody flicks my dick it's going to piss me off.

6. Mira

Gold Member

I have a friend (female) who is an MD and works for a company that contracts out for corporate medical needs. About 75% of her work is giving physicals. She has told me in the past that it is very common for a guy to get an erection during a testicular cancer exam and while checkinf for sings of STDs. I am sure this is no different, I wouldn't be ashamed at all.

As for the rest of the story...don't be shy tell us :p LOL

7. Trond

Gold Member

I agree!
    That last sentence was a great choice of words by the way :p.

8. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Me too for the first part.

It all depends on exactly how they are flicking.

I had anurse come in and ask if she could examine the incisions on both sides of my groin. I said go ahead. She very nicely flopped my tool out of the way to look at one side, made a comment about having a nice little landing strip & that she liked that, Then flopped my tool over so she could look at the other side.

One more flop and she wood have been holding wood.

My wife was in the room sitting about 3' away