[Ask a Girl] Do you wear thigh highs for fun (sex) or as a real wardrobe item?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by yitbos, Dec 1, 2010.

?

Do you wear thigh highs

1. No I never wear them.

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. Yes I wear them for sex and play fun.

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Yes I wear them for work, going out and as part of my wardrobe.

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. yitbos

yitbos New Member

Ok, I just saw a windows mobile commercial with a woman in some sexy outfit with thigh highs on and I got to thinking. I use to date a girl, many years back, who actually enjoyed wearing thigh highs. Her problem was she's ultra petite. She could barely keep the thigh highs up due to her thin legs.

I loved the look for a number of reasons. First it was a huge turn on just to know she had them on. Second, when she wore a skirt and would move in a certain way, you could see the heavy embroidering at the top which let you know she had on thigh highs. Third, if you were sitting opposite of her and she crossed her lets, the skirt would slide up a little bit and show the top. She didn't usually wear a garter belt with her thigh highs.

So my question is, ladies, do you wear thigh highs at all? if so, do you wear them for sexual fun or do you make them part of your wardrobe? I love the look but recognize that high heels are painfully uncomfortable and my wife doesn't even own a pair. Obviously the models look great, but for an every day woman, would you wear thigh highs as a staple of your wardrobe?

2. luckylady

luckylady New Member

I own a few different pair, but only wear them with with my "sexy time" outfits. Or on Halloween, but let's be honest in college, Halloween is primarily used to get laid.

3. lizbebe

lizbebe New Member

i love wearing them makes me feel moree sexy ....

4. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

only for playtime.. and rarely at that

5. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

I have to dress business casual at work and often wear them well-concealed under my work clothes (often pencil skirt and blouse). Plus layering helps to keep warm in the winter. I'd say I wear thigh-highs with garters 2-3 times a week. The key to comfort is to spend a little money on a good garterbelt. I've got a satin one from VS that is super comfortable and silky for around $45 (just like buying a bra). The cheaper they get, it seems, the more uncomfortable they get; which is why I think not a lot of women wear them. That and there really isn't much necessity once the elastic-banded nylon was perfected.

But wearing them makes me feel sexy, and Steve really loves "unwrapping" me and liking what he finds. :) So they're a regular part of my wardrobe.

6. awakened

awakened New Member

If I had to dress for work, I would wear them daily, i think they are totally hot and would make me feel like a million dollars all day long !!! But on the other hand I may have a hard time focusing on work !!!!
    Oh, shit now you have me fantasizing about break time in the bathroom stall and on the phone with my sexy husband giving him his breaktime snack. MMMMMMMMMMMM

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I don't own any thigh high boots. I can't afford them and even if I could, I think with my figure type I would look ridiculous in them.

8. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Generally when we talk of "Thigh-High's" we're speaking of thigh-high stockings instead of the traditional pantyhose. These stockings are generally accompanied by a garterbelt and are a pretty popular sexy trend here in the States at least.

9. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Oops I read an extra word in there. I guess that's because in Australia we just call them stockings. Thigh highs to me sound like boots or the new style of extra long socks I see around.

Regarding stockings, yes I have worn them plenty of times especially in my twenties. I still have some of them but seldom wear them anymore.