[Ask a Girl] Do you wear see through stuff on purpose?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by ATXhorn, Oct 15, 2011.

1. ATXhorn

ATXhorn New Member

There are many cases where I've seen women's panties through white pants or a thong or other panty sticking out of pants...do women like men looking at the peeking panties? Or sometimes when women bend down to pick up something and the peeking thong shows quite nicely :).

2. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

I do not do it on purpose anymore. I used to keep the thong strings up high on my waist, while my jeans were on hips. But now, I keep shirts long enough to cover my midsection. As for the bending over and them peaking out...well that just can't be helped all the time. :)
    Now, do I like the attention? I appreciate the compliments, but do not do it for that reason anymore. Sometimes, depending on the outfit, who is wearing it and where you are at...a little peek-a-boo isn't bad.:)
    There are also some people who I do not think should have thongs on to begin with. Just sayin.

3. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

Personally, I do not. If you ever see my underwear and we are not having sex, then you got a special treat that I didn't know about. I do see women wearing these white bras under white tops and high waist underwear with low rise pants. I've even see the coin slots. Now, there is a trend here with women wearing sheer tops with bright colored bras underneath. I always thought it was tacky. So I'm willing to bet that most of these girls are looking for attention. The rest, are just clueless about how to dress themselves.