[Ask a Girl] Do you watch Sports with your Man?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Master9804, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Master9804

Gold Member

It,s been a while since I asked anything. Me and Hotbabe was talking about some of the Baseball trades and signings. It Made me think do other woman do this with their man and watch sports with them and actully like it? Hehe.

Personally I think she just likes watching Sports to check out other guys. LOL. Which I think is really cute.

2. Squirt

Squirt New Member

My man and I love to watch Nascar together and yes, I actually enjoy it. I also love to watch baseball but unfortunate for me he does not like baseball.

I don't watch sports for the cute guys, but it is a great bonus! ;)

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'll watch hockey, football, baseball, car racing, and just about any other sport he wants to. Hubby and I have a deal where he rubs my feet and I don't bitch about sports. Its kind of a double edged sword, though. Sometimes when he's really into a play, he'll squeeze the shit out of my feet without even realizing it. He about broke my toes the last time we watched a Jets game together. :lol

The one sport I will NOT watch is ultimate fighting. I just don't like the viciousness and gore of it.

4. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

I'll watch the footy with him. Australian football that is, so league. Sometimes I'll get into the Union but it's too full on for me (plus, that's more of a Kiwi obsession than Australian.)

Other than that, not really. Can't stand cricket and refuse to listen to it in the car although he's taken to putting it on, just to get me fired up. :p

5. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

I like watching baseball. But I'm so sick of football being on our tv I'm ready to smash a hammer through the thing LOL. I have watched nascar a few times but then he usually ends up falling asleep through the middle of it LOL.

6. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Sometimes.... sometimes I'm over it after two days of Cricket on a five day test match. I'd rather be at the beach.

7. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

I really do like baseball, and there is nothing wrong with checking out the players asses, I mean those tight pants just says come and stare :brow

I check out other guys asses too at work, on tv, and on the computer :D

8. jackieizluv

jackieizluv New Member

Oh yeah, actually I think I'm one of the more uncommon types of girls who loves to watch sports as much as engage in other, more traditionally 'girly' endeavors like art criticism, painting, music and poetry. Hehe. I love watching basketball, baseball, Euro soccer, and car racing. And for some reason I guess I'm one of those types of girls that would watch a good combat sport provided my man is watching with me! I still jump out of my seat when the blood starts to trickle but I can appreciate that particular way of personal expression just fine otherwise.

Oh and for all you sport loving men out there, yes, I'm single and looking for a pretty good couch to watch sports in! =)