Do you undress each other?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Flame, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Flame

Flame New Member

A question for those who have been in a relationship with the same person for a while: Do you undress each other as part of sex?

I find it a real turn on when the sex actually starts when I am fully dressed and clothes gradually come off, but that rarely happens these days :( So I was just wondering if anyone still bothers to do this or is that just a fun thing that only new couples do?

2. gyfo

gyfo New Member

I take her clothes off most of the time. And we have been together for 3 years. I normally start the forplay long before sex. Ill walk past her and touch her somewhere initimate. Just a light brush. Then small kisses. by the time we get to the bedroom.. The clothes don't come off fast enough.

3. Flame

Flame New Member

Wow... that sounds amazing... *sighs*

4. gyfo

gyfo New Member

There is nothing worse than routine, boring duty sex. And guys sometimes tend to be selfish lovers. So make the woman feeling attractive and appreciated.. Tease her.. Tickle her.. Touch her.. Massage her... Wash the dishes.. Anything to make her feel appreciated.. These are things I've found that improved my sex life. An appreciated woman will do a lot more to keep her man happy...

I try and mix things up as much as possible. You need variation.

Msg me flame... Would love to chat and get to know you better :)

5. igor

Gold Member

Oh yeah - that can be real hot. We used to do that.

6. PlayfulTip

PlayfulTip New Member

I have been with my guy for 11 years and I can't remember the last time we took each other's clothes off. Guess I should try that tonight and surprise him. ;)

7. gyfo

gyfo New Member

That's my biggest fear... Things getting to the routine stage without any excitement. I think you should definitely surprise him :)

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

We take off each others clothes.
    Mostly it is me slowly peeling her back one garment at a time taking great care in hanging folding each item. This tease on the third or forth item drives her crazy with excitement & by the time she is naked she is quivering with desire.
    Finally her undressing me is more like tearing at my clothes tossing them out of the way. I love it when she has struggles unzipping over my erection.

Each morning we reverse the game, carefully and lovingly groom & dress each other. I brush her long wavy hair, clip her bra, do her up the blouse buttons over her captive breasts.......:D
    In turn she fusses over my shirt collar, adjusting my trouser to look just right and will even put sox on my feet. This all makes me feel so loved that I get goose bumps all over.

Cumulatively it is all those small things that nurtures the love in our relationship.

9. Flame

Flame New Member

That sounds really sweet but, what time do you guys leave for work. 11am? :eek I can't imagine having time to do all that each morning! Then again, a friend of mine (who even has kids) says that he often has sex with his wife in the shower in the morning before work. I'm so impressed!!!

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

LOL,
    No we live together alone and leave at 8:25 to get to work by 8:30, 1km away.
    One advantage in living in remote places ;)

11. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I like to undress and be undressed. Tossing them to the side.

It's funny looking for the clothes afterwards :p

12. Trond

Gold Member

My wife was never a big fan of getting completely naked, and it has been getting worse. She has some body image issues, but I never thought it was this bad. I never said anything bad about her body, although I do encourage her to work out with me. Now this comes on top of everything else that is wrong with our sex life. :ugh

But yes, I do like to undress her (if I can). I still get confused by some bras though, at least when the woman is not too eager :eyes

Though I imagine with a girl like you, ripping it off could be the way to go:D

13. Flame

Flame New Member

PM sent :D

14. Flame

Flame New Member

Definitely!!! Glad to see that I am easy to figure out ;)

I have always been very careful not to criticize my own body during sex as I read that it's a real turn off for guys and not only that, it can actually point out things they hadn't even noticed! There are things about my body that I think are really hot and things that I think are very unsexy, but in bed I just try and focus on the hot stuff (and favor flattering positions!)

15. gyfo

gyfo New Member

Agreed. But normally have a shower after the sex. And when you get out the shower we start looking. Sometimes you miss an item lol.

My sister came to visit once. Just arrived one sunday morning.. Only to see a bra lying under the chair opposite her lol. Since then pay a lot more attention to tidying up ;)

16. Meee

Gold Member

Open each other's clothes? Yes. Bother to take them off? Not always. I do like it when the boyfriend strips me. Sometimes I wear old clothes that he tears off. Something that I like especially is when we undress in front of each other and wait until we are completely nude before we embrace. Having our first touch be nude from head to toe is very sensual for me.

17. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I love pulling off her clothes, and I love it when she undresses me too. U do most of it with my hands, but I like pulling off her panties with my teeth ;)

18. andretti

andretti New Member

I like surprises when we're undressing each other, or undressing in front of each other. Sometimes we go out of our way to not see what color underwear we're putting on that morning, so it'll be a nice surprise at the end of the day.

After 10 years together, that may sound rather quirky, but I love it at bedtime. Why? I never wanted the sight of her getting undressed to be boring.