Do you think Nerdy looking girls can be sexy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by GentleManSteve, Jan 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

Do you think Nerdy looking girls can be sexy? Personally I think all women can be sexy or is sexy but I think nerdy looking girls is a big turn on and I think they are real sexy looking.

2. doberman

doberman New Member

i am into nerds.. woman with glasses are sweet.. maybe because i am a nerd and wear glasses myself?

3. Rupture

Rupture New Member

It can be ....SO sexy.

4. LimeLight

LimeLight New Member

Nerdy girls are so hot. Especially the math and science ones. All those angles they have probably come up with some positions I haven't thought of yet.

5. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

that's what i was gonna say...i'm a science geek and i get excited at the prospect of meeting other intelligent people (sad, isn't it?). and i'm a hippie, so i don't get all excited about froofroo shit.

6. pirouette

Gold Member

Yes, nerdy women can be very hot!!!!:cool
    I love chicks with glasses and I'm a big fan of intelligent humans in general.

(on a painful note......I was extremely nerdy all through school. Even though I was placed with a nerdy group of over achievers.....I still didn't fit in. Wrong age group, I guess.) So I'm perfectly thrilled to hear that other people find nerdy chicks hot!

Sincerely,
    Nerdy chick ;)

7. irresister

irresister New Member

Any woman who is willing to be turned on and approving is attractive, turned on is a natural state of being for women we have been socialized to deny. If glasses do it for you, then go for it. Any excuse it takes!

8. thirteen

thirteen New Member

Oh gods, yes. I personally have a thing for what I refer to as 'bookish' looking girls. Glasses are a good addition too.

:)

9. jódame

jódame New Member

You say "nerdy" and I picture "sexy librarian," complete with garter belt under her pencil skirt and the Kama Sutra tucked into her bag.

10. dreamin_starz

dreamin_starz New Member

nerdy girls are definately sexy.. i was one once and to be honest i was and still am a freak.. so never underestimate the nerdy girls.. like they say u have to look out for the quiet ones =D

11. doberman

doberman New Member

i fit in nowhere really, or at least thats the way i feel it.. i was put with a childrens psychiatrist at some stage, did iq-tests and stuff there, in some areas, the scale was way too short, only going up to 145.. well, in other areas i was around 75, so, thats quite an intelligent orang-utan.. must be the animal in me.. :D on average i am about 130.

sometimes i just feel like bashing stupid people up. you know, one can be not quite as intelligent as others, but still be nice and friendly, or just shut their mouth's at topics they dont have much to contribute to. but others that just heat up the air while talking, and obviously seeming proud of it..

intellect for me is pretty much the biggest turn on.. but its so hard to find! or at least someone inspiring, one that makes you think at least..

just today i had made an appointment with my hairdresser.. i think last time i got a proper haircut must have been about half a year ago.. i usually dress in jeans and sweatshirt. or shorts and singlet. sandals i love a lot. or my hikinggear, heavy shoes and khakipants.. comfortable, i have more to offer than only good looks.. i am quite an attractive guy tough i think.. but as i said, its not how i define myself. and its not sad looking forward to meet other intelligent people. its sad if the only thing people are worried about if their make-up is right or their gear/car/gadgets is the latest and in shiny and mint condition. makes one feel rather sorry about those, but they seem to be amongst the happiest.. if your satisfied with just stuff like that, life seems to be very simple..

damn, talking about intellect and double-checking my spellings.. shame on me!

#11 doberman, Jan 30, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2007
  12. doberman

doberman New Member

which nerd is not also a freak? i dont know really any nerds that are not freakish in any way.. freak and nerd go hand in hand, one cant really be without the other..

and dont say you were once, if you are one, you will always be one. one cant change that..

i was never really a quiet person. in fact, i am pretty loud. sometimes i laugh out so loud, it scares myself.. always gets me a lot of looks, and i love joking around. there is a guy at work i get along with really good. if we have the shits and have a break for a smoke or a coffee, we always have theatre going on in the cafeteria.. hopefully we are going to realize some of the projects we have discussed, if it ever goes online, you'll get links posted here.. and know what, you'll pee your pants laughing, but enough hijacking this thread..

13. HardRocker

Gold Member

Nilf

Hey, we can start a NILF thread. Anybody see that goofy chick in the movie, Napoleon Dynamite, with the pony tail shooting out of the side of her head? Now that was nerdy.

I was a long haired '70s hippy, but I was an electronics geek in between acid trips, so I guess I was a nerd.

14. Dreama

Gold Member

I am totally nerdy,so while I don't necessarily think that I am sexy, I think other women with that persona are.

15. Master9804

Gold Member

Hell yeah they could. Any girl can be cute. But nerdy girls can be really cute.

16. GentleManSteve

I am glad to see that a lot of people are with me on this. I am so sexually attracted to Nerdy girls or Nerdy looking girls. I think Nerdy girls are so hot and sexy. If I had a Nerdy looking Girl friend I think I would be a very happy man.

17. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Certainly, but as always, it depends on the individual. Still, intelligence has a big-time hot factor.

18. GentleManSteve

I had a friends friend girl friend like me and flirted with me all the time. She was a beautiful blond with a very high IQ. She was one of the most beautiful girls that ever liked me but she was dating my friends friend. My friend was a very close friend and his friend didn't know me that well but he always looked up to me and always said he wish he had a friend like me. I didn't know him that well but he respected me and I respected him also so I never took his girls friends flirts any farther than letting her flirt with me.

She in no way looked Nerdy but was a very bright girl.

19. heelfetish

Gold Member

IMO, her brain is the sexiest part of a woman. Nerdy women can be the sexiest of all.

Now you're talkin'! :drool :bow :brow

20. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I've always found both male and female nerds to be sexy. My boyfriend and I are both big time nerds. He's a computer nerd and I'm an academic nerd. I've always been turned on by intelligence and a good sense of humor, characteristics which often coincide.

White and Nerdy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.