[Ask a Girl] do you think men can be sexy att 43

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by justaniceguy, Aug 25, 2012.

1. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

ok ladies, and young woman, do you find some men at the age of 40 upwards sexy, and if so what is it that does it for you.....?

Have you been with an older man.......if so what did you think? etc

your comments please.......thank you ladies.

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

Well, I'm certainly hoping so.....

3. Benni

Benni Member

Ohhh HELL yeh! I've been with men in their 60's who are still sexy hunks!

4. Victus

Victus New Member

Wayne Brady is about 40 or so, and he's still a sexy piece of ass :)
    So I'd say it's not unheard of :p

5. backcheck64

Gold Member

I would hope so, I haven't been exercising and cycling for nothing, have I? The cleaning woman at the home I'm working on tought I was late 20s, early 30s at the oldest, I'm 48. I get women in their early 20s flirting with me often. Part of it is taking care of yourself, part genetic. My parents don't show their age either. My wife dosen't, most put her in her early 30s, she's 47, but she works hard to look that way. Went to my 30th class reunion and wondered, where the hell did all of these old people come from...LOL.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

I'm 54 and still get younger and attractive women flirting with me, especially when I am dressed in leathers with my helmet in my hand. By younger I may mean attractive thirties. But even without the motorcycle gear it happens. I look after myself by eating healthy food and swimming laps twice a week, and I also dress well for any situation (many men dress like slobs). It's genetic from both parents sides, but it does take effort and self-control to keep fit and trim.

I have re-discovered something from my youth, and that is that women are turned-on by motorcycles. They're dangerous and require a high degree of skill to master, and this danger and the skill is what some women find attractive. But if you want to go down that path, don't go there unless you're like me and rode motorcycles in your youth. If you have done nothing but driven cars all your life you will end up in hospital, or worse, within a month!

7. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Oooohhhh yeah!!!! Older guys are hot, if they eat right and keep in shape. But to me it's the confidence in who they are, and of course what they can do that really makes them hot.

But I'm 44......not 24....hahah

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Gotta ask my 30 yo SO as I have recently turned 59!

9. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Hmmm, 43 is getting a bit young. :lol

10. Ready2Please

Gold Member

My ex boyfriend (still friends) is 63 but he is a Fitness Director, So yes I definitely think men in their 40's are sexy especially if they are physically fit and in shape.

11. Mary11

Mary11 Member

I definitly think so I think Matt LeBlanc is incredibly hot and he is in his late 40s. Older guys can look really sexy

12. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

But of course!

13. Clintriprock

Gold Member

I'll be 60 in a few days and all I can tell you is that when I'm not wearing my wedding ring that if I wanted to I'd have no shortage of female company

14. backcheck64

Gold Member

Do you see a trend here? IF you keep in shape, exercise, eat right, yes, a 43 yr old can be attractive to younger women....now the question, are YOU taking care of yourself? I cycle 20 to 40 miles a week, skate...play hockey, and working construction, it's constant exercise. How about you?

15. Boon

Boon New Member

I'm 41 and People used to tell me I look young for my age but now it's showin. That 5 lbs a year extra has hit me hard.Traveling the way I do, I pretty much live on fast food. For the past three years I've noticed a decline in my drive. I've let myself down badly.

But on the otherhand, I've only dated much younger women since my divorce at 33. My current GF is 28. We have a great sex life when we actually get to spend time together. If I have any reason to take better care of myself it's her.

In my honest opinion, At the rate I'm going, she'll probably cause me to have a heart attack soon. Haha

Experiance and the wisdom gained from it is priceless.

16. Boon

Boon New Member

I'm 41 and People used to tell me I look young for my age but now it's showin. That 5 lbs a year extra has hit me hard.Traveling the way I do, I pretty much live on fast food. For the past three years I've noticed a decline in my drive. I've let myself down badly.

But on the otherhand, I've only dated much younger women since my divorce at 33. My current GF is 28. We have a great sex life when we actually get to spend time together. If I have any reason to take better care of myself it's her.

In my honest opinion, At the rate I'm going, she'll probably cause me to have a heart attack soon. Haha

Experiance and the wisdom gained from it is priceless.

17. suzy7

Gold Member

I was at a beach party, still in high school, my very
    naughty friend, with whom, we expiremented with sex since
    we were 12-13 y/o , got me drunk,ha,
    there was a guy ,ummm 40ish, there, we were drinking, finally
    having awesome sex, it was good, since then, yes guys that stay in shape,
    work out, most are great .

18. backcheck64

Gold Member

You're letting a 28 yr old wear you out? You better get working out fast. We were at the doctor with my father, diagonsed with prostate cancer, stage 1 and treatable, and the doctor told me, make an appointment when you turn 40, I said "dude, that was almost 10 yrs ago"....and he about dropped his teeth. He looked at me, then my wife, in disbelief.

19. sandwich

Gold Member

But of course!! It depends on the guy. I had a 42 year old boyfriend when I was 19. It might have lasted longer were it not for the long distance and the difficulty in getting time together.

I watch NCIS, and I would sit on Mark Harmon's lap!! He's got to be sixty something.