Do you think fuck buddys are acceptable??

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by vjd01, Feb 10, 2009.

1. vjd01

vjd01 New Member

Just wondering other peolples thoughts on this for the past 4 months ive been having sex with hubbys best mate. He comes round when hubby is here and when hubby isnt present and is at work. Hubby fully approves and he was the one :bowwho set this up. We had a threesome before and he got very jeolous but this time hes ok and he encourages me more and more each time
    Do peolple find this acceptable and one time his friend came round early morning 3am we were at it like rabbits and i looked through window and i could see hubby watching is this right or am i in the wrong im kinda confused!!!

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

If it works for all three of you, then yes, it's acceptable, and what other people think should not matter. If you are having doubts, then you need to talk to your husband AND his friend about it.

3. jackieizluv

jackieizluv New Member

I guess if it's OK with you and the hubby, it's perfectly alright. It's not really my thing but you guys are working it real good. Haha. Best of luck!

4. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

If you and hubby are alright with it then I'd say go for it. Any concerns though, I'd suggest you talk to hubby about it.

Nothing is wrong if all parties are consenting.

5. Dreama

Gold Member

I second CL's response.

6. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I third it.

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I'm in favour of it too but beware of jealousy creeping into the equation.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Wait a cotton pickin' minute, here!

I was just researching your other threads here and I have a feeling we are being set up.

I see a pattern, you come in and say something to get everybody all riled up and then you split. I'm kicking my own ass here for falling for your drama again.

If you are for real, shame on you for letting yourself get into this shit, again. GET HELP, NOW!

If you are a troll, well shame on me, then for replying to your threads. I should know better by now.

Here's a quote from one of your thread,

"Gave into hubbys 3sum requests turned sour!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the past couple of months my husband has kept going on about a threesome another male (his friend) To be honest it has always turned me on the thought of it but never went ahead to to me thinking hubby may get jeolous
    Well 2 weeks ago when the hatton fight was on we had all had a drink and hubby kept sugesting it next thing i knew we were all in bed having red hot sex it was great. Onlt problem is the next morning nmy hubby hasnt really spoken to me know for over a week and when hes in a bad mood he calls me things like a whore and a slag and hates me. What did i do wrong??"

Oh, wait, there's more!

From your thread :

Father in law!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I seem to be having a real nightmare at the moment. Where do i start here i go me and my husband have recently brought a house he works away a lot up to 3 weeks a month.
    My father in law was also moving house so we agreed he could stay here while everything goes through that was 3 months ago.
    The past three weeks i have clearly seen my father in law spying on me when im getting ready dressed undressed for work i carnt close the door as their isnt one on my bedroom yet he walked in on me as well last week accident i think he was only asking for a drink
    It seems to be getting more often now do i tell hubby or what do i do i get very shy and nervous round father in law please help

Let me throw this one in for good measure, while I'm on a roll.

Father in law saw our home made pics

Recently came back off our holidays where i let hubby take some naughty pics as you do only to find out father in law used the pc and has seen the pics hes coming round tomorrow what do i do

I'm done, carry on. :dgrin

9. Squirt

Squirt New Member

:bow:bow:bow CL, you are the :sf godess. While I do not have a response to the subject (except what you origanlly posted), you earned an A+ for your homework. All sounds a bit fishy to me.

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Fuck it I loved the theme of this thread yet it has mostly been closed down because of apparently a trolling thing.
    WTF, but hey that's life, but still I reckon this thing has some inherit merit.
    Please someone came back and make it so.

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, you can always start your own thread, ya know?

12. bigben

bigben New Member

I would let my friend do my wife i guess...hey if im tired and they are quiet then whats the problem?:D

13. strathmore

strathmore New Member

YES!!! :lol

14. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

You need to do a "reality check" with hubby from time to time about his feelings and talk about what is occurring. As long as he is happy with what is occurring and so are you then there should not be an issue. The point at which it becomes an issue is when one of you begin to feel uncomfortable with what is occurring.

15. Janekate

Janekate New Member

I think they are. I have loads :d

16. confused08

confused08 New Member

Totally acceptable, but only if you know truely how you and your husband feel about it. I am not too sure I could handle this. My only concern here is the jealousy that occured orginally. You need to talk to your husband about this. It may have been ok at first but just dont let it get out of control.

17. prettygirl

prettygirl New Member

I think it depends on how serious you were.. I had one, but i was dating a guy, but messing around with a girl.. i guess she was maybe like a FB.

He was'nt very.. skilled.

haha:)

18. 888

888 New Member

in college now and it seems like its almost the norm here

19. civek

civek New Member

it all depends on how you three look at it

20. onedropthebomb

onedropthebomb New Member

Personally I wouldn't but Its not wrong. Its your life and aslong as it safe for you to do so and you keep your relationship I'm sure it'll be fine!