Do you still have a great sex life and relationship?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Black_Magic83, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

I am very happy with mine. We have been together for 3 years, met online. After the second date we said we should give it a go. I moved in with him after 6 months. On average, I would say we have sex about 7-8 times a week..... STILL..I thought it would have dried up by now.

We still feel lust towards one another. I still fancy him like it was the first few months of dating.

We have no children (we do not want any), we work similar jobs, similar hours, both have the weekend off - which is the time we have the most sex.

We hardly argue, have no money issues etc

We would never have a threesome... I don't believe in that.

What about you?

Is there anything you want to change about your relationship?

2. almostthere

Gold Member

No. After 20 years of marriage, two kids she has lost her drive. Me on the other hand, I can't stop thinking of sex. I haven't strayed yet but im almost there

3. Trond

Gold Member

Sounds great. You're lucky! As to the question "Do you still have a great sex life and relationship?", that's actually two questions. The sex: no, not even close to a great sex life. The relationship: surprisingly good. We fight sometimes, but we have found ways to get over it, and we really care about each other. The lack of sex is a problem though....

4. backcheck64

Gold Member

We had sex 6+ times a week for the first 15yrs, kids cut into that a bit at first, then as they got older, late night hockey practices, orchestra concerts, and other school stuff..we're still doing it 3 times a week after 29yrs.

Would never have a threesome.

Sex is still good.

5. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

We've been together for 37 years, and I still get wet thinking about the next time I will feel her cumming. She spent the first 27 years or so making all of my sexual fantasies cum true, and since her own sexuality awoke about 10 years ago, I can think of little more than dreaming up new ways to make her cum harder and longer each time I kiss her pussy. Feeling her joy and returning the sexual fulfillment she has given me has become my purpose for living. As far as relationship goes, keeping each other happy is our first priority.

6. Lifter

Lifter New Member

Been married for over 6 years, have been in a polygynous threesome relationship (FFM) for nearly 7 months, things are going stronger (Sexual, happiness, etc.) than ever.
    Not for everybody, but works for us.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

We have been together for 25 years, and the relationship is great and the sex is frequent but average (I was spoiled for great sex when I was younger). I would like to have great sex at home sometimes (I realise you can't have greatness 3 times a week). But she lacks erotic intuition, which is possibly a cultural thing. But at least we do have okay sex, and she realises I need more and is quite comfortable about that.

Having been the third man in a few threesomes: these are sometimes the result of lack-lustre sex (a woman I am corresponding with at the moment), but often not. Every single one was initiated by the husband who talked his wife into it, and it was about watching his wife being pleasured by a man with a large penis. So it's about giving her something he can't (sex with a big penis) and vouyerism, even if he joins in and plays later. In some cases they were proud they had a great sex life and this was purely a fantasy, in other cases I don't know if they had great sex or not, and in the most recent she has written to me they don't have good sex and she needs more, and he wants to watch her being pleasured in a way he can't give (the big penis again).

Threesomes and the urge to stray do not necessarily have anything to do with relationships that are lacking or sex that is lacking, but if sex is lacking then the urge to stray or have a threesome does become easier to act on.

8. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

I'm not married, but we have been official for two years. That may not seem like long, but we have been romantically involved for about 7 years, and yes, our sex life in AMAZING.

9. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

R and I have been together for just over 10 years. Both our sex life and relationship has had it's ups and downs, for various reasons. We joined this site together with the desire to improve our relationship and sex life, and it has been quite fun. I really feel our relationship has grown stronger because of our joint involvement here :^)

T

10. Plate

Plate Member

Been married awhile, have strayed in the past but to be honest, it's better at home and I get it as often as I want. Our relationship is strong, solid and eternal.

11. Curiousdude101

Curiousdude101 New Member

Been with my wife for 14 years. Never cheated, and still in love, but the worst part of our relationship is the sex. Don't get me wrong, it isn't bad, in fact, when we do it it's really good. But she has far less libido than me, and even when I try to get her in the mood, say with massages, etc, half the time I end up putting her to sleep, not because it's boring, but because she's tired and relaxing her just seems to knock her out. Doesn't help that we have three kids.

It's tough sometimes. Would love to hear how other people handle this kind of thing.

12. Curiousdude101

Curiousdude101 New Member

As far as threesomes go, lol, uh, we had one when she was dating my friend, a long time ago. Male male female isn't really my thing though, so not something I'd do again. My wife is semi-attracted to girls but prefers sex with men. We'd talked about threesomes but the only way she'll do it is with a pro. I want her to enjoy it too, so I don't think it'll happen unless we get really drunk one night with a girl she's attracted to and the timing is right, lol.

13. igor

Gold Member

Been married 49 years. Our sex life was not very adventurous, but for the most part satisfying. But sex has basically stopped for about the last 6 years due to meds that kill her libido and Alzheimer's.

14. kinda_hung

kinda_hung New Member

Been together 12 yrs married 10. Sex was very good at first. She's had 2 affairs. We have 3 children. Her sex drive is pretty low, mine is high. I would like for it to be more kinky and fun. She just is happy with vanilla a couple times a week and be done... I've never cheated, but thinking heavily about it. I'm not happy..:mad

15. Paula

Gold Member

Oh yes :eyes

I'm enjoying it :)

16. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

Yes, everything's perfect between me and my girlfriend. Which actually isn't a good thing. I get restless.

I have an insidious self-destructive streak. I've been in long-term relationships only to walk out of them unexpectedly without ever looking backwards. Same with careers - I build up a good reputation and then I take off and don't look back.

In every relationship I've had I've always been a hair's breadth from throwing it all away. I warn women about it but they think I'm playing at being a 'bad boy' or something, and seem all too eager to be the one to capture me.

But the strange thing is that my urge to eschew stability seems to have always got me to a better place than where I was last, so maybe my self-destructive tendencies are actually agents of renewal.

Edit: I've just looked at my avatar - perhaps it says more about me than I realised when I picked it.

17. Godiva

Godiva Member

Nope. It was doomed from the start though. Never not make your mind up first. Ever.

18. 12barblues

Gold Member

been together a couple years now, and we just finished up 5 minutes ago.....
    started off with her bringing a tub of icing out of the fridge and icing my cock and balls up and then licking it clean over and over for about 45 minutes...then when i was about to explode i stopped her and told her to get on the floor, then i slid into her slow but deep, and at just the right angle to make her cum...which she does twice...then its my turn and while i'm still inside her, i slide my hand under her neck and use it for leverage to slam her body into mine as i trust as hard and deep as i can until she cant take it anymore and begins to beg me to cum for her.....

so...more than 2 yrs into it, and its intense 6 or 7 times a week....and we have an amazing relationship as well....

19. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

Yes and Yes. My SO and I been together for 15 years and have a bit of an unconventional relationship ---We live in our own homes and agreed to have an open relationship. Both of us are divorced and have children who are either in college or living on their own. We're both independent people, involved in our careers, and our children's lives. The funny thing is that since we've been together, neither one of us have ever become involved with anyone else. We usually spend 3-4 weeknights and most weekends together. Our sexual relationship is amazing and we are very compatible. He is the love of my life. The living arrangements may change in the future, but up to this point this has worked out very well for us.

20. 12barblues

Gold Member

and by the way...5 minutes after the last post, we went to bed and had each other again..( around 1:00 a.m.)..so yeah, the sex life is still great...
    sometimes i cant believe we're in our 40's....lol