[Ask a Girl] Do you sleep in your bra

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by dude2154, Jan 28, 2011.

1. dude2154

dude2154 Member

The reason I ask is my wife sleeps in her bra has ever sence we met . I find this strange because I remember growing up and my mother talking like it was some kind of midevil toucher device and when ever she walked thruogh the door it was strait back to the bedroom and off it went , but my wife doesn't seem to mind hers?

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

i have never slept in a bra and never will, i prefer to be a little more loose when i'm sleeping

3. Woody81

Woody81 Member

Since my wife is nursing right now she does. And she hates it. Says it makes her feel constricted. Normally she keeps those babies free.

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I never slept in a bra except right after I had my baby. In fact, the only time I wear a bra is at work. I hate them.

5. dude2154

dude2154 Member

That was my take on it she will take it off if I poke fun but most of the time she gets undresses and hops into bed with it on?

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I don't wear a bra but here is my unsollicited man's opinion:
    I love without a bra so I can get to the flesh easier, and many times cuddles with a boob in my hand, just love breasts that much.

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

I hate hate hate wearing bras. I wear them when I go out and such but once I'm in the door, it's off. MOST of the time before I walked in the door it was unclasped and being pulled off before I hit the bedroom.

I don't understand how anyone can wear one to sleep.

8. GreyGoose

Gold Member

My girl does not like her boobs and always wears a bra no matter how much I tell her that her boobs are great

9. dude2154

dude2154 Member

To the point she doesn't take it off to sleep?

10. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I've only worn a bra to bed once or twice during puberty. Since then I wouldn't dream of during it, especially since I now have to wear underwire bras. I didn't even wear bras to bed when I was breastfeeding. I'm like Mittimer and FlirtyChick in that I take my bra off as soon I'm in the door. I actually believe excessive bra wearing is bad for the breast because it hampers lymphatic drainage.

11. Godiva

Godiva Member

I used to sleep in one all the time. I'm only a size B but i find bra's highly less uncomfortable then someone with maybe larger breasts.
    Perhaps she finds it weird being topless around you and wouldn't think that she were seducing you?
    I heard that wearing a bra causes breast cancer (Stupid i know) so i don't wear it to bed now because of that.
    I do however, think it's good for her not to be topless because i think over time seeing her topless would loose it's effect on you, so it's good! :) I know i can feel vulnerable if i'm topless even if i'm comfortable with the guy, you just gotta be comfy in your own skin enough to go topless. I think.

12. CruelTease

Gold Member

I wear my bra to sleep most of the time, having them free just results in pain at some point during the night.

13. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I have read articles for and against the idea that bra wearing is related to breast cancer. The reasons that I have read relating bras to cancer imply it's either because of increased warmth (which I don't believe) or reduced lymphatic drainage (I'm inclined to go with this one). Other articles say it's nonsense. Either way, unless a person's breasts are very large or tender due to PMS or breast feeding, I can't see the point in wearing a bra to bed.

14. justintime

justintime New Member

An ex of mine wore a bra all the time, except when showering, and I belive it was out of vanity because she said she didn't want to loos e her shape or have "cooper droop".
    Very off putting when trying to get "frisky)
    Hated her boobs or nipples being touched in any shape or form.
    Didn't like her pussy or clit touched or any fingering either.

Hpw did I put up with it for 13 years????

15. anann

anann New Member

Sometimes I do, not a lot anymore. In the cold they can be comfortable.... HATE chapped nips!

16. dude2154

dude2154 Member

I didn't say anything about topless I said sleeping with your bra on . As far as being self conscious that hasn't been a problem since the boob job.