Do You Remember - First Time Penetration?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Fliteskates, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Do you remember the first time you had sex and what it felt like the moment you penetrated her/he penetrated you?

Was it what you expected/hoped for?

For some reason this was on my mind today... thinking back how little I knew back then is hilarious.

I remember my g/f had gotten on top of me and I wasn't really hard... so she was just rubbing her pussy agt. me trying to get my dick harder.

I didn't know what she was doing.. so I was laying there thinking, "This is what sex feels like? This blows..."

After about 5 minutes I finally asked... "Umm I don't think I'm inside you because it doesn't feel good"

She started to laugh and said I wasn't hard enough to penetrate her... so I felt like a total zero... which didn't help the situation.

The next time we tried I got really hard and instantly knew I was inside of her, because I felt that tight little pop as I slid into her and as she slid up and down it felt REALLY REALLY good.

In that moment was when I realized what the big deal about sex was...

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Yes, it hurt. That is all I remember.

3. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Yup it was a little awkward ... but she was more experienced than I, so things worked out pretty well.

4. Dreama

Gold Member

It hurt...Not the most pleasant of experiences.

5. cook74

Gold Member

Drunk, young, uncomfortable for both. Especially the morning after, waking up in a house full of friends :eek: Explanations were too difficult, just had to swallow the ridicule and the tut tuts from my older sister :eek:

Neither of us knew what we were doing and it felt awful for both of us :eyes

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

It sucked, the guy didn't bother to try to turn me on before he shoved it in. I was bone dry and it hurt.

7. igor

Gold Member

I remember the night, not so much what happened. It was our wedding night. We were both virgins and didn't now squat about sex, really. All I remember is that it was good and we did it many times.

8. hotholly06

hotholly06 New Member

second the drunkeness...the not knowing what to do. oh yeah and he ended up cumming real quick..all over me ):

9. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

You ... intro thread! Schnell!

And by the way ... that sucks, bad sexual experiences are just sucky.

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

Sober, in a tent, both of us were virgins. I rolled a rubber on and slid it in... 4 or so strokes and it was over, but I stayed hard for a while so I left it in her while we lay there. That was nice. We got a bit better after that night.

11. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Mine was a ONS that turned into a relationship. My boyfriend had broken up with me because I wouldn't sleep with him and I was crying into my beer at the pub when this guy asked what was wrong.... I told him and we went home together... I did it to get back at my ex, but we actually stayed together for a month.

He was very considerate and made me cum lots of times before we actually had sex. I did freak out when he turned me over to do me doggy and I thought he wanted to do me in the bum and I wouldn't let him do it lol

12. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

My partner and I'd been making out for about a hour beforehand so I was nice and lubed up. When we finally got around to the actual penetration part I remember it still hurt like hell, like my insides were being stabbed with a knife.

I have the feeling that there will be a certain consistency with the responses here. All the women will say that it "hurt like hell," and all the men will say that it "felt amazing."

13. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Don't forget the large amount of awkwardness in many cases as well. :ugh

14. Katprr

Katprr New Member

My first time ever having sex, I have to admit was a wonderful experiance. I was with someone who wasn't a virgin, we had awesome communication, and he was extremely gentle and caring. We took things very slow, and commnicated threw it all. I didnt have any pain at all, but he also brought alot of lube with him.

15. Stealthpot

Stealthpot New Member

I had built it up so much, when the actual event happened, I considered it rather mechanical.

16. bsxy420

Gold Member

i was home alone getting drunk when my SO called and said he would come up and keep me company. when he got there we proceeded to make out for a while. he put a rubber on and i slide my butt of the couch a bit and he got the head in and i thought i was gonna split in two. i proceeded to cry a bit and he asked if i wanted to stop, i said no. couple of trys that night and we were good to go.

17. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

All I remember is that it hurt and felt awkward? It didn't last long and I remember thinking :"What was all the fuss about?" Thankfully, it does get better. Doesn't seem to be a lot of people who really enjoy their first time.

18. Morgan

Morgan New Member

File me under the "hurt like hell" bin. I mean, your hymen is basically being ripped open. That's human flesh in your genitilia that's being split apart. It's gonna hurt. The only way it doesn't, or so I hear, is if you've done a lot of planning ahead to ease the pain, and even then it's probably still gonna hurt some.

Funny side note on this...I was in an adult bookstore a couple years back and I saw them selling this container at the counter (I think it was a cream that you rubbed on?...not sure) that was for women and it was supposed to make you really tight, so tight that it would "take you right back to your very first time." And the girl at the counter and I were laughing about it, saying "What woman would want it to feel like their first time?"