[Ask a Girl] Do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by missyhuggins, Feb 15, 2009.

1. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

I know this has probably been done but I'm doing it following a discussion I had with SO over the dinner table tonight (Kids are with their father)...

Ladies, do you prefer a circumsized penis or el naturale'?

I prefer circumsized but yet if I had had a son, I wouldn't have had him done. SO is done and said he'd want his son done becase he is. I argued that it was barbaric and unnecessary unless there as medical problems (blah blah blah, just my personal opinion and NOT what I'm asking here so no arguements... pls).
    Anyway, then we headed onto my preference as I refused to argue anymore.

Sexually, I definitely prefer cut. It's nicer to look at (for me, personal preference), and I just prefer it all round.

What do you prefer? Men, feel free to answer on behalf of your other halves also if you wish.

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

This isn't meant to be argumentative (just thinking out loud here) but one thing I've always wondered is why men are born with foreskins if the apparently aren't meant to have them. Why would God give you a body part and then order you to cut it off? Did God make a mistake? Did He change His mind? Or is this another one of those incredibly draconian ways of testing one's faith?

As for my opinion, I have experience with both circumcised and intact penises and I honestly can't tell the difference between the two during sex. They feel exactly the same. Both intact and circumcised look just fine too, but I think the man was born with the foreskin for a reason and it feels much better for him during sex with the foreskin.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

For me, what gives a dick most of its appeal is the head. So, I don't particularly like the look of my husband's limp penis with his foreskin covering the head.

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I think religiously it has something to do with the female part. You see with the forskin it still
    looks like the hood over the clitorius of a. Female if you realy think about it. So I think it's that removal of anything that might resemble female genitalia. A lot of the strict binaries of the genders and sexes.

From what I understand, is that for most umcircumsised men, atleast the gay ones, it is actually in some senses more pleasurable as far as masturbation goes.

#4 fantasien, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  5. cbrmale

Gold Member

My understanding is that uncircumsized gives more pleasure in sex, and Christianity didn't want men to have sexual pleasure. It's a relatively recent thing in the West, post-Victorian.

I am circumsized, my son isn't. I must admit I think my penis looks better because of it, but we didn't want to subject him to a barbaric and unnecessary procedure that will spoil his future pleasure from sex.

6. Northside

Gold Member

Women are born with, or at least later develop quite a bit of body hair. Good grooming, shaving armpits, and trimming pubic hair sure makes an "improvement" over the way God made them, at least in my opinion. Circumcision makes keeping clean easier. Trimming the bush makes oral so much nicer. Maybe God doesn't eat pussy, but thank God I do.

Sorry if I wasn't supposed to answer this...I'm a guy.

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

As almost always I agree with puss in boots.
    Man was born with an appendix, tonsils and a foreskin.
    There were times all three were removed as a matter of course as none appeared to have any obvious function and all could give some problems so, off with that bit of useless flesh/skin.
    How things have changed!
    An accident of history, time and place and I've still got my foreskin and keen to keep it that way because it keeps all those wonderfully sensitive nerve endings of my glans nicely protected.

8. nasty

nasty New Member

Okay, Circumcision goes way back. The Jewish culture has been doing this for thousands of years. The original reasons I am not sure about now, but I do know that way back in the day when people were not so concerned with daily showers, that it helped with cleanliness. The acyual day that they circumcised the infant was on the 8th day of life, which only recently has been discovered to be the day the male childs immune system is at the highst levels.

I myself am and understand that there are pro's and cons for both. A good friend and I actually discussed the issue when I was in the military. (insert your joke here.) It was a pretty serious philosophical discussion that actually educated me a bit. The skin on an uncircumcised male actauly helps for penetration, as the woman does not have to be as wet in order for the inititial penetration to occur. The skin does what the lube is supposed to. On the other hand it can get in the way of stimulating the head.

My preference is yes, and I passed on for my sons to enjoy this as well. :ugh

9. spicy_latina

spicy_latina New Member

I have to say that I like circumcised men. The penis look better and I enjoy it more that way when I give him oral pleasure.

10. doop

doop New Member

Missy, if you like circumcised, why wouldn't you want your son circumcised? don't you want him to have the benefit of an attractive penis when he becomes sexually active?

not meant to be sick, not saying you should find your son sexually attractive, but that you should want him to appeal to the ladies when the time comes.

11. vickisam

vickisam New Member

I am not much of a turtle-neck kinda girl! I need to see the mushroom all the time! Sorry.

V

12. backgroundnoise

backgroundnoise New Member

I haven't had the snip and I have no problems with hygiene, but I suppose back in the day it might have been a more valid excuse, but if you ask me, it would be the only excuse. Personally I am very opposed to circumcision for religious reasons. When it is done in that sense, it seems to me like a form of scarring, it's as if to say we, the religious leaders, are permanently marking you with a religious mark, while you're too young to know what is happening, and unable to make a choice. What next? tattoos?

I apologise to anyone religious on this forum!