Do you need penis orgasm to be satisfied?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RockyRaccoon, Jul 24, 2007.

1. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

I have a quick question for you ladies who love sex every day. Is it enough if a man brings you to orgasm with his fingers and tongue? Or do you need him to make you climax through intercourse?

The reason I ask is because I like it slow, especially when I'm approaching climax - I like it reeeaal slow to stay on the edge and savor the moment with some slow deep breathing. It feels almost cosmically spiritual, not a violent spastic reflexive urge. Now of course this slowness is not gonna drive any woman overboard since most women need hard and fast when they're approaching orgasm.... so I'm wondering would you be upset and leave your man if he only makes you orgasm with his fingers and tongue, and is maybe not able to make you climax with hard fast thrusting since he doesn't like to climax that way? I still want to try to make her climax, but if I feel I'm getting close, I neeeeeed to slow down. Thanks.

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

give and take id say, if you only like to be slow at all times, then maybe hard eep thrusting every now and then, as its not just about you , as you know to.

3. MaryTodd

MaryTodd New Member

everyone is different... some girls cant come through intercourse and need oral sex to satisfy them. I love to come during intercourse but its not always possible. If you get your girl off, i don't think it really matters if its during oral or intercourse