[Ask a Girl] do you miss that one ex that was your best sex ever?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by 33stack, Apr 19, 2014.

1. 33stack

Gold Member

My wife is verrry honest. We talk about our past sex partners. With me she can orgasm mostly just with oral. During intercourse very seldom does she come. She has said her ex boyfriend was very well endowed and she came very time, while with me, I'm kinda average and rarely cums from my penis. Has any of you ever had a previous lover that was just physically better equipped to give you what your current S.O. cannot give you; and do you ever miss it??

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Nope. My husband has by far been the best lover I've had. Have you tried different positions?

3. 33stack

Gold Member

Yes I have, it's like hit or miss. When she does come its usually doggie. Thanx tho

4. pleasureprobe

pleasureprobe Active Member

This raises a good point. I would like honesty about sexual past in a relationship, but i don't think i'd be able to handle being told i can't please her as well as her ex very well or at all. I'd feel both guilty and and jealous if she was missing having sex with her ex.

CaramelLady and 33stack like this.
  5. 33stack

Gold Member

yeah, it does feel like a hard punch in the gut when I think about it. It does make me try very hard but also wonder if I'll ever be secure again.....

6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

My ex and I had really good, no great sex. But fought a lot. I wouldn't want him back. With snoopy, he makes me cum a different way, we get along better, but don't see each other often.

If she's with you, and sleeping with you, it's for a reason. Couples break up for different reasons everyday. There is no guarantee she will stay with you or not.

Someone had to be her best and someone had to be her worst.

33stack, CaramelLady and JonJo like this.
  7. JonJo

Gold Member

Not sure why the question is only directed at girls but I suppose your personal experience caused you to phrase it that way.
    On that part of the question I agree with H4H's thoughts - in live there is always going to be 'better' & 'worse', in all things.
    You SO is with you and not her previous for many reasons, not just sex.
    I can understand the 'punch in the gut' feeling, its that male ego thing we all suffer from but again she is with you and staying with you for more than the sex.
    You can try 'consoling' yourself with the thought that with him she might eventually have found sex boring because she knew exactly 'what she was going to get' and what was 'going to happen'; where as with you each time is a 'journey into the unknown', fun along the way, which she enjoys, with sometimes a 'big surprise' at the end.
    This might be true; she has told you that he was very well endowed and made her orgasm very(?) time but has she every actually said that he was 'better'?
    'Better' is a very subjective word, that varies and fluctuates dependant on circumstances and for it to be fully understood you need to understand all the circumstances not just a few - as other threads have proven 'good sex' depends on much more than just the parts involved, their actions and the results.
    As AGFUK said her husband is her best 'lover' and that's what good sex is, whether its animal like fucking, or slow tender 'love making', its not just a matter of cumming, on either side.
    Don't try to compete on the basics, just be a 'good lover', in all that that involves.

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

Agreeing with jonjo... And h4h..,. And also , appreciate the honesty. It can heal that punched in the gut feeling, just as quickly as it caused it. Keep talking w her about EVERYTHING... It may just set you free.

33stack, Lizzie73 and CaramelLady like this.
  9. CaramelLady

Short answer for me is no...

I understand your insecurities 33stack. My husband had partners in the three digits before we met. I was the last one he was with. I did have those insecurities until I realized he chose me. Not those other women. I never asked him if any of them were 'better in bed.'

He had a choice. He chose me. Your wife has chosen you. Do not try to compete with a past lover. You are her lover, her mate, her husband.

Has she ever said that her ex was a better lover? Cumming is the physical manifestation of sexual stimulation. Because she came with penile penetration does not make him better. The size of his cock, does not make him better.

Make it your mission to satisfy her and in turn she you, I assure you that she will not express regret over the ex.

Amature, 33stack, Lizzie73 and 2 others like this.
  10. 12barblues

Gold Member

Caramel, your husband had over a hundred partners? Wow... Both impressive and scary... Glad he finally got it right tho

Amature, JonJo and CaramelLady like this.
  11. CaramelLady

He was a musician among his other talents. Amazing what happens to women when there is a bass guitar involved.
    Thank you 12barblues.

BTW - his 'fun' was mostly had in the 1970's and early 80's before a lot of the scary shit hit.

33stack and Amature like this.
  12. 12barblues

Gold Member

Musician explains it.... Lol . That why I learned how to play guitar .:D

JonJo and CaramelLady like this.
  13. CaramelLady

Oh???? Hey now... :cool:

14. 12barblues

Gold Member

First love was playin some blues harmonica.... But that had little effect on the women... Lol !!

JonJo likes this.
  15. JonJo

Gold Member

Both the fingering & blowing should have stood you in good stead.

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

Lol.. Blowin harp is quite a tongue workout...

JonJo likes this.
  17. ginger

Gold Member

HotForHoney and CaramelLady like this.
  18. JonJo

Gold Member

Is that what you call it?

19. CaramelLady

Wouldn't that be my job?

20. CaramelLady

Here is one from Toots.. Bluesette...

12barblues likes this.