Do you look at the pic section?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pleasureprobe, Apr 19, 2014.

1. pleasureprobe

pleasureprobe Active Member

Do people look at the pic section on this site? And to those of you who do, is it only the couple pic that you look at? I get the feeling guy only pics are kinda pointless to post, as they won't be looked at.

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

It's always been a little different here than most other sites.., we all seem to want to establish a relationship( for lack of a better word) with someone before looking at pics...if we look at pics at all. But then again , I can't speak for everyone.. Some people just jump right in w photos of themselves. Although most of those people are men... And most of the women here just don't care about seeing some strangers cock... It works that way for me as well, I don't look at pics of the ladies unless I've read something from that person that peaked my interest in what they may look like...
    I think SF is more like the real world than most sites , in that we don't lead off with our cock and balls. We begin with hello...

JonJo, 10_3XL, lbushwalker and 2 others like this.
  3. BlueCollar

Gold Member

I agree with 12 bar. If you notice a lot of people who come here with pictures being posted right away don't stay long or don't get involved in the threads much. I've looked at some pics but would much rather read the threads and here what people have to say. You can look at pics all over the Internet. We come here for fun and interesting conversation.

4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I agree with 12barblues.

5. luvbug

Gold Member

Normally no... But I did just look at one members pic to see for myself what the fuss is about. Lol

#5 luvbug, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  6. 12barblues

Gold Member

And what WAS the fuss all about?

7. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I'm totally guilty of being one of the guys that jumps in on SF with the dirty/crude/none-too-classy pics, but I swear I've reformed my ways!!! Arguably I think that for some it is not knowing exact etiquette/protocol for sites like SF. At least, that is how it was in my case. Now knowing better I regret how I started off here (not that long ago) but forgive myself as it was a learning process - considered pulling my pics but left them to serve as a reminder to myself of what NOT to do if you want to be taken completely seriously.

I'm just here now for the conversations; asking for, receiving, and sometimes even giving advice; and building friendships/relationships - pics no longer being posted. Y'all have to make do with my words! Or maybe I'll draw you a pretty picture, but no photographs ;)

Answering the OP's question: I got that out of the way first day here. Now I'll quickly browse thru from time to time when there's nothing doing in the forums (which is practically NEVER), but as BlueCollar stated so accurately: there are pics all over the internet! SF is definitely conversation/relationship-based and not photo-based.

8. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Was what you found even worthy of a fuss? I find that dubious considering the 9,000,000,000,000+ photos available here and elsewhere. ;)

9. JonJo

Gold Member

I totally agree with 12barblues about the ethos of this site.
    I have never looked at the pictures before I have got to 'know' somebody - I have been a little disappointed when I have looked for somebody's pictures and found there are none (altho it shows some have been posted) and not because I wanted to just see their bits, but to see who they were/what they looked like.

10. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

This reminds me: I need to post some photos where I can be a identified as a human and not just certain parts of one. Perhaps I will use that as an opportunity to Verify myself on SF. :D

11. 12barblues

Gold Member

Aren't you the 9"x 8" guy? ... Hell , I'd lead with photos too!!! Lol.

10_3XL likes this.
  12. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

LOL - yes I am that guy. But despite how tempting it is to overload everyone with pics I'm trying to follow suit with the other regular SF-ers and keep it clean/classy (except in private messages and such). :)

13. BlueCollar

Gold Member

I
    I wasn't singling you out. I was just saying what other new people do. You're fitting right in my friend. :D

10_3XL likes this.
  14. pleasureprobe

Yea, before i'd made this thread i'd posted some pics. Deleted the album after the first response to the thread. It's always hard to know what to do on sites such as this.

luvbug and 10_3XL like this.
  15. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Amen to that, brother!

16. pleasureprobe

Yup, wish it were easier. At least your pics seem to be popular.

10_3XL likes this.
  17. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

It doesn't change that they were posted in the wrong spirit/mind set. I put them up out of a totally adolescent "Look At Me! Be Jealous! Be Impressed!" impulse rather than to legitimately share some "intimate" photos with fellow SF-ers... Oh well, what's done is done!

18. pleasureprobe

Indeed. You can't change the past.You could always delete your pics like i did mine ;)

19. 12barblues

Gold Member

It's always been the same tho.... Guys always get blasted for posting "cock shots" . Unless they are overly well endowed, then it's ok. Lol... No double standard there...:D

10_3XL and pleasureprobe like this.
  20. pleasureprobe

Yup, or if they have a women is some of their pics. From what i've seen it doesn't even have to be most of their pics nor dose a lot of the woman have to be visible in the pic she is in. Regardless it is a double standard and not fair.

10_3XL likes this.