[Ask a Guy] do you like your wife/gf sleeping with underwear/nightie on or off?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by i_s_a_b_e_l, Dec 6, 2010.

1. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

My husband said for me to choose but i always wonder which he likes so its puzzling for me to decide. do guys like if i have a nightie on or underwear or nothing? when you wake up are you ok with seeing her bare or best to see her bra/undies etc? its too hard to decide :ugh

Horneyhusband64 and nakedman like this.
  2. macishone

macishone Member

Well its kind of a situational thing.... If we just finished having sex then we wouldn't get up to put clothes on, so 90% of the time we both just sleep naked. I'd say like 7% of the time we go to sleep with clothes on... Have sex in the middle of the night and wake up naked and the rest of the time we are both to exhausted from work to do anything so we just sleep. I really like it when she just wears my shirt or something like that.

3. HayleyB

HayleyB New Member

I sleep in PJ's. It might not be sexy, but after nearly eight years in the Army - two of those on the front line as a medic, baking my backside during the day and freezing in shorts and a vest at night or often just in uniform because of simply being too tired to change - PJ's seem like an absolute luxury and I enjoy being warm and comfortable. I am a PJ fan for life now! If my partner has a problem with it - frankly I couldn't care less lol

4. andretti

andretti New Member

If he said that you should choose, then he likely feels the same way I do about it - I think there are advantages to both, and it would be hard for me to make up my mind.

Of course bare skin is sexy, but so are nighties, and sleepwear lingerie. I know I'd have trouble choosing for my wife (decisions, decisions!), so I prefer to let her choose, and enjoy what she picks even more, knowing that she's comfortable for the night.

5. sinner

sinner New Member

As 20 years of marrioage have gone my wife sleeps in flannel pjs. I miss the days of silkl nighties, teddies. Camisoles or nothiong at all. The change really came when our boys were old enough that those clothes juist weren't for their eyes. So my advice is be sexy together while you can. There will come a time that you don't want the baby spitting up on your expensive lingerie.

6. CruelTease

Gold Member

I sleep naked or in my undies in the summer, in seriously unsexy PJs in the winter. I don'treally care if he finds it unsexy, my teeth chattering and skin covered in goose bumps is, in my opinion, much less sexy than PJs!

7. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

Well I prefer to find something on her

8. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I'm sure if he's a decent guy, your comfort would be the most important factor.

9. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

I usually sleep in something small, like my underwear or t-shirt (sometimes not). When I do sleep in clothes, it's usually boyshorts and a t-shirt from the little boy's hanes pack. They just fit right:) lol.

10. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I much prefer sleeping naked myself, clothing is too restrictive and I hate waking up twisted up in it.

I also prefer my partner to sleep naked. I like the feeling of skin on skin.

As for being cold, that's what spooning and lots of blankets are for. :)

11. Mittimer

Gold Member

My guy prefers me to (and i prefer it myself) sleep naked. I've just always preferred to sleep naked.

12. backcheck64

Gold Member

We've been married almost 24yrs and she wears silky lingerie a couple of times a week. This time of year she does have some fleece PJs, though she just sleeps in the tops. Since she's a size 0/1 she doesn't have any insulation so I understand that. Summer, it's usually nothing or a bra and "boy shorts". As far as sleeping, I prefer the feel of skin on skin.

13. luvbug

Gold Member

I sleep in a big nightshirt. Hubby doesnt care if I sleep in it or nothing at all.

14. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

mac cool i might try his shirt, thank you :D

hay we got an electric blanket for cold nights :phat

and i lived with mum n dad until this year when i got married and moved in with hubby. i wore a tshirt with bare bottom when i slept alone at mum n dads - that could work for marriage too i guess and is comfotable.

sinner oh cool you got children, i might too get pregnant in 2 or 3 years :p

cruel before i got married i wore a tshirt and bare bottom but wore undies if i needed to walk to the kitchen for a drink of water :lol

hi jonger :lol

i guess so or his comfort :lol

SWiggle i like tshirts but not too tight and not long or it gets in the way, just to my belly button is alright :)

texas/mitt oh cool i might try that skin on skin idea :lol

backcheck i like a bra or your breasts get squished too much which might be unhealthy im not sure.

bug i never worn a big nightshirt, might choke me etc.

15. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

I LOVE catching my Lady wearing nothing but tiny underwear and maybe a little white shirt that only covers her breasts. Sometimes she wears silky negligee, but mostly it's underwear with/without a shirt. I love it.

~Steve

16. sinner

sinner New Member

Isabel,
    Thanks for the thoughts ggpood luck if you have kids. I can tell you that my wife wore some pretty sexy stuff the weekend she got pregnant with our first but somehow we ended up naked all three nights

17. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

he likes when we sleep together naked.. which is almost every time we sleep together :D

18. sinner

sinner New Member

My wife complains that when we are naked she can't sleep because my hardon is poking her ass all night long. I don't see that as a problem

19. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

My Lady has that problem sometimes. I'm rather happy with the way she handles it though.

~Steve

20. sinner

sinner New Member

It still happens even with pajamas. She handles it by waking me up saying com on let's take care of that. Real romantic huh? But then like you said she handles it well. I guess however I can get it I'll take it