do you like to suckle your woman's breast and what do you feel

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by breastfeedingme, Feb 27, 2004.

1. breastfeedingme

breastfeedingme New Member

do you like to suckle your woman's breast and what do you feel

2. hurley

hurley New Member

hell yeah

I love doing it. Its a little turn on for me and she enjoys it alot. Its fun just to lick around the nipple at first then suck and pull just abit. The harder the nipple gets, the more I get into it.

Notta and CreamyJustice like this.
  3. iamjustme

iamjustme Member

I simply love doing it... my wife and I enjoy it a lot... one nipple, another, and both at the same time, specially when she's on top!!

4. joey_

joey_ New Member

oh yeah i love it! i always nibble on my gf's nipples and bite em really hard and pull em and lick suck hehe everything =D she loves it i love it alot i tell her to push my face to stuff my face with her tits =D once i couldnt breathe but u kept sucking and licking her nipple =D

Notta likes this.
  5. Killah

Killah New Member

i like suckin my gf breast it feels really nice but i dont think she likes it coz she doesnt moan n that ...does this mean she dont like it if so what am i doin wrong???

6. rileyjane

I don't always moan when the husband is sucking them, it doesn't mean he doesn't like it! What. Technique are you using? Just curious

7. jdhst

jdhst Member

I love sucking on some boobs and licking some nipples. Boobs are great.

Notta and (deleted member) like this.
  8. rileyjane

If you guys had boobs like us you would play with them all day lol! :D

9. jdhst

jdhst Member

Damn right we would. I'd love to have boobs for a day. I'd have a goddamn blast.

rileyjane and CaramelLady like this.
  10. phish

Gold Member

Why yes I think we would... :D

11. WS4

WS4 Member

My wife's nipples aren't that sensitive till right before she comes she don't like to admit it but light grazing with the teeth will set her off. Me on the other hand if she is to tired I lay my head in her lap while on the couch and jerk off while sucking and licking her big tits I love it it amuses her especially if I can hit her with the cum when i unload.

Notta likes this.
  12. JonJo

Gold Member

To use the singular simplifies it too much. I like (and have had no complaints) anything and everything, in any combination, from kissing; licking; sucking, both soft and hard, to even light biting - this applies to the breasts and the nipples.
    Nipples get 'extra' attention such as pulling with lips and/or teeth; 'nibbling'; running the tongue around them and flicking with the tongue - their hopefully stiffening arousal .
    It doesn't exactly come under the heading of suckling but I have been known to stroke and rub around, both breasts and nipples, with my knob and on occasions 'smack' them with my cock.
    The secret to my enjoyment is her enjoyment and following her lead to that from her reactions - visual/audible/physical.
    I honestly don't think 'breast play' would do anything for me without her feed back.
    I do get great pleasure from just looking at HER breasts, whether they be pert and firm or have the fullness of maturity.
    I love the complex curves of breasts, the curves that only nature can form and which man has tried to unsuccessfully to copy and reproduce in every media since time began.

I have had two partners who could orgasm from this 'treatment' alone.

I do have boobs, not big, and I don't play with them but I do like them being played with.

Notta likes this.
  13. Mikey22

Gold Member

Yes She likes it and thats what there there for.

14. Master9804

Gold Member

I loveeeee sucking and playing with my wife's Breasts. I could do it all day. Problem is I do not get a chance to do it all that often as she says it Tickles grrrrrr.

15. JonJo

Gold Member

No it's basically not what they are there for, although evolution did make them a centre of male 'attraction', unlike with any others of the ape clan.
    The theory is that their shape evolved to mimic the shape of the butt, which all other 'apes' find most attractive.
    As upright walking developed the vagina moved forwards making front sex the most obvious and there had to be something to attract the male around there.
    From this perhaps the rear position preferences of many should be called 'ape' and not 'doggy'.
    The term 'going ape' is still used when we get excited so why not.

16. Mikey22

Gold Member

I'm sure your right on this, I really was not looking that deep in to the subject. I aint heard the term going ape in a long time, I might try that term out.

17. JonJo

Gold Member

It is paraphrased from a book called The Naked Ape, a theory of evolution and the changes it caused.

I can be serious some time.

18. CaramelLady

I love breast play.

Notta likes this.
  19. JonJo

Gold Member

The Pope is a Catholic :oops:

CaramelLady likes this.
  20. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I dam a breast guy so having them in my hands and mouth is called a happy moment I could say.
    I don't get tired of it. The only times I don't like it is with unresponsive breasts.
    The more a woman loves her breasts getting attention, the more I want to give, and the happier I am.

Notta likes this.