Do you like it rough, slut?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by eshawnt07, Nov 16, 2007.

1. eshawnt07

eshawnt07 New Member

Talk dirty to me! This is for those of you that like dirty rough sex talk. I mean that having her in a pretzel with your hand around her throat moaning, "You like this fucking dick slut."

Or for you woman that like to slap your man around riding scream for him to fuck you like a real man.

naughty4u likes this.
  2. HornyMum30

HornyMum30 New Member

I like to roleplay, but not really into the rough sex thing. :)

3. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

Just can't bring myself to talk too dirty for some reason, though occasionally my wife and I will use "fuck me". I don't even like referring to the body parts really, for some reason. Its always "me" or "in you".

I feel silly using any dirty names though, and can only do it joking around without a straight face. My wife had a bf who she was more into the dirty talking stuff with and who had no problem calling her a "slut" in bed and commenting on her "pussy", but I just can't for some reason, lol.

4. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

haha thats just my thing... =P I like the whole strangling, dirty talk sex... i like to pretend/roleplay the unthinkable too... which in a way is super dirty.

5. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Actually I'm more into the REALLY rough stuff ... like pillow fights and hitting each other with giant plushy genitalia.... BWAHAHAHAHA

6. The_hammeR

The_hammeR New Member

i Don't Use :p

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:lol when I first saw the title of this thread, I thought, "Whew, boy... this sounds like one for the 'trash can' :eyes"
    ----------------------
    On Topic:

It depends on our mood. Sometimes, 'slut' and 'whore' are used, with some 'gentle' rough stuff. All in acceptable role-playing of course. It was hard for Thorn, at first, because he doesn't see me as a whore or slut. but he knew the fantasy of being controlled turned me on.

It certainly needs to be agreed upon by both, as far as what's acceptable and what is not. After that, it's all fun & spicey!

8. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

Just cause I'm curious, what if you were having sex with a guy and he started using those words because he did think of you and was treating you in the bedroom in that manner? Would it feed into your fantasy of being controlled and turn you on, or bother you can cause you to want to stop?

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

:lol This begs the question: They really make giant plushy genitalia?!? :whoa

10. On_Top

On_Top New Member

Every time I read the thread title I am dying to respond "YES!"

I just had to lol.

11. Butterflykisses

Butterflykisses New Member

I like rough sex but not all the time I like my other half to have his hand around my throat fucking me hard saying stuff like " do you like my hard cock bitch '' etc etc but for some reason I have never been able to be the one to talk dirty I just dont know what to say and go a little shy

12. Elize

Elize New Member

I love rough sex and talking dirty, I do it a lot!

13. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I have no idea. I can however assume that given the nature of people's consumption of odd goods, there must exist such things.

14. evman

evman New Member

I'm not into rough sex though I do love to talk dirty and love having her talk dirty to me. Unfortunately she is not real vocal but will do it once in awhile. I do enjoy pulling her hair while I am behind her and enjoy pinning her arms to the bed while I am on top of her. The hand around the throat thing really disturbs me however.

15. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I get a little rough but nothing too overboard.

16. cook74

Gold Member

I couldn't with my current partner but have tried it with previous girlfriends. I found that while it was exiting I was always worried that it would escalate.

This happened to me at the age of nineteen when my girlfriend (at the time) and I were a little too drunk to keep up with subtle nuances that were the stop, slow down or keep going signals. The end result, too much bruising, bleeding and a big argument (me badly bruised and bleeding, her sore ego). I have tried it with many partners since then, scratched back, biting and strong holds(the list is too big), but my past experience was always in the back of my mind.

These days my sexual experiences are pretty laid back and comfortable, soft caresses and whispered endearments. No need for safety words/signals to be learned in advance lol, I think it's kind of nice...

17. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

They totally do! ***** is a plush vulva, about halfway down the page. I saw it on Real Sex on HBO. And here is a picture of a chick holding a plush penis. Don't know where she got it, but I bet they have them in Spencer Gifts!

Anyway, back on topic. I LOVE dirty talk! It doesn't get any hotter than when I'm on my hands and knees, with my boyfriend pounding me from behind, pulling my hair, slapping my ass, and moaning, "You like that cock, don't you, you little slut?" Gets me wet just thinking about it!

#17 MunaJadida, Nov 25, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2007
  18. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

AH HA! I stand vindicated!

#18 AnonymousOne, Nov 25, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2007
  19. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Well why not? I've see pee and poo stuffies so why not vulva and penis stuffies?

20. impact360

impact360 New Member

LOOOOVE rough sex! totally redid my whole take on sex for me when i got into it about 4 years ago. With my last gf it got REALLY crazy between slapping her face, using a belt on her ass and pussy, throat fucking her, calling her a dirty slut, whore, etc and just general all around crazyness. One time i put her on a leash took off all her clothes and walked her around the front of the house put her up against the chain link dog cage and fucked her until i came on her face. Then i walked her back inside with cum on her face and took her in the shower and cleaned her off...it was raining at the time too. Rough sex being the Dom. is fucking HOT