[Ask a Girl] Do you like eye contact?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by clubber_stevens, May 20, 2014.

1. clubber_stevens

When you are pleasuring your man via masturbation do you find eye contact an important factor? what is it you feel when eye contact is maintained during this act? what are your feelings during it?

Amature likes this.
  2. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I enjoy eye contact in moderation. To some extent, I find maintained eye contact distracting... It takes me out of the "zone" I need to be in, I guess.

Though I'm not one to hold eye contact for extended periods in non-sexual situations either, so who knows.

3. sandwich

Gold Member

Yes. My husband has penetrating eyes. He often sets his gaze upon my eyes with no looking away while he is penetrating me. It is very hot.

4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Sometimes yes, if I'm being dominated, sometimes I'm told not to look at him.

5. JonJo

Gold Member

It's essential to me, particularly with a 'first timer'.
    I like to see then slowly open wider as she's opened wider and shoot wide open as she is. :oops::rolleyes:

6. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Only sometimes. I have issues with eye contact (always have).

BlueCollar and HotForHoney like this.
  7. John W

Gold Member

As a guy, looking into her eyes while she is doing that, especially when I'm almost there, is great.

8. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Eye contact is almost always what sends me "over the edge." While I'm sure there's some ridiculous psycho-babble BS explanation, I'd say it is because eye contact serves as a reminder to both of us that there's more to focus on and more going on than my penis. :p

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yes I love eye contact and if perchance she narrows them in a certain alluring sexy manner then I'm over the edge!

Amature likes this.
  10. Amature

Gold Member

I love eye contact! I heard one time that the eyes are the window to one's soul. I woman with pretty eyes is usually the first thing I notice. I love it when I'm flat on my back and my wife is next to me jacking me off looking into my eyes! Dang, wish she was home right now!!!!! :)

11. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

I always find this interesting, some people find looking away to be more submissive behavior, for me though often enough, I think forcing her to keep eye contact helps me get inside her mind better and can make it more intimate.

HotForHoney likes this.
  12. Meee

Gold Member

I like to be creative when I'm giving him a hand job, so I'm usually paying attention to what I'm doing. And frankly, I like his cock and I like looking at it. The boyfriend likes it when I give him "sly" eye contact. But also he's usually arched back and there isn't going to be a lot of eye contact anyway.

As for me, I like it when he's on top of me and penetrating me and looking at me with a very possessive expression.

12barblues likes this.
  13. 12barblues

Gold Member

As a few have pointed out, there is submissive eye contact , and there is dominant eye contact. And both can be used to great effect .... When sluttyfairy is on her knees in front of me, her eyes say a thousand words, and believe me, it's EVERYTHING a man wants to hear. Likewise , when I am inside her I tend to aggressively "stare her down" .. Which also seems to work quite well for both of us.

14. CaramelLady

Sometimes...yes.. I like to look at him.

15. thunderseed

Gold Member

Yes, this! I'm not really sure what I look like when I look at him LOL but I love when he aggressively stares me down, it makes me feel submissive, which turns me on SO MUCH! I love watching his facial expressions too.
    Well I really love eye contact during sex because in real life I am terrified of it and never look people in the eye, during sex with someone I care about, it's so intense! It makes me feel so submissive all the time, no matter which way he is looking at me. It can either embarass me, thrill me, scare me, ect, but it all turns me on.

Sometimes he looks "amused" at me and it makes me feel like he's having his way with me, treating me like I'm an object meant to satisfy his pleasure, which is hot.

But also when he looks at me with friendly, loving eyes and looks romantic, gentle, happy I still end up feeling submissive around him because I get all shy around love and most times it scares me LoL. I really fail at trying to be dominant with him.