Do you let them cum in your mouth?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by scorpio_nymph, Jul 13, 2007.

1. scorpio_nymph

scorpio_nymph New Member

ladies, when you're giving a blow job, do you allow the receiving party to ejaculate in your mouth? and then do you swallow their jizz, or do you prefer for them to "let you know" or give a "courtesy tap" so they can whizz their jizz somewhere else besides your precious, discriminating mouth? please relay your experiences here.
  2. Green Eyes

Green Eyes New Member

I love letting my man cum in my mouth, it is a turn-on for me, beacause I enjoy it and I know my man does too.:D

3. Tanya

Tanya New Member

I always let my guy cum in my mouth, unless he chooses not too.

This morning before he went to work, as he got out of the shower and was drying off I took him in my mouth and sucked him to orgasm, I always know when he's about to cum, his cock goes so rigid and starts to twitch as he is about to ejaculate. I always love it when his floodgates open and his balls drain into my mouth.
    I love the warmness and salty taste of his semen and it turns me on so much to please him in this way.

Afterwards he returned the favour by eating me to an intense orgasm.
  4. southstreetgal

southstreetgal New Member

I always do swallow it...there was one time where I didn't but I was kind of feeling sick that day to begin with. I wouldn't actually say it's a turn on for me...I really don't like the thought of it, but I never act like I don't like...I act like it's better than a Long Island Iced Tea :-D
  5. sxyjenny

sxyjenny New Member

i love man cum and always swallow, unless theres another girl to share it with
  6. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

Hmm. Something to keep in mind is that there are different classifications of "tasters" depending on how many taste buds a person's tongue has--we don't all have the same number. Therefore, cum that would taste a bit salty, not too bad, to one person might taste utterly revolting to a "supertaster". (Don't look at me, I didn't come up with the name supertaster :eyes ) Supertasters are the ones who absolutely cannot stand broccoli and cauliflower...*raises hand*. Things really do taste differently to different people. So I really don't think it's fair to judge others based on whether not they'll "allow" a guy to cum in their mouth.

Not to mention, texture/flavor of cum varies from guy to guy depending on a variety of factors, diet being a major factor.

As long as it isn't revolting (and I've had the misfortune of sampling truly noxious cum before :p), salty doesn't bother me in the slightest. Of course, I fully expect a guy to share his cum if I'm going to swallow...It turns me on, too, so it's only fair that we share the experience.
  7. TheShed

TheShed New Member

Going slightly off course with this one...

I was whacking one out this morning while my lass was in the shower. Quite unintentionally I came in my own mouth. It was like I had a loaded gun that want off with a bit of a bang. I also hit the pillow, my chin, my cheek and the headboard. Good job my girl wasn't sucking otherwise I would've blown her head off! :)

Also...I swear by cinnamon. Makes it taste so sweet.
  8. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

:lol Ballistic shooters crack me up...I love 'em :D There's a lot of fun to be had from cum that's so excited to get out!

How much cinnamon are you eating? I know I've seen cinnamon capsules in health food stores, so that would certainly be a simple, painless way to alter the taste of your cum, assuming it would work equally well for all guys.
  9. TheShed

TheShed New Member

10. Dreama

Dreama Gold Member

I love to have my man cum in my mouth. I swear, I love the feeling, and how he pats my head and kisses me in utter adoration after. It's a euphoric feeling.
  11. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

12. TheShed

TheShed New Member

they certainly are!
  13. KynniB

KynniB New Member

I kind of have a semen phobia. I just cant stand it for some reason. I ive only let my fiancee do that one time. I swear I was about to vomit. I just kept imagining little tadpole looking creatues all over me. I didnt swallow. I know some people are doing to say " stop being a prude its natural" but so is feces and I dont want that on me either.
  14. KissKissTell

KissKissTell New Member

I don't really like to swallow either, and my SO can read me like a book so he'd rather finish some other way.

Not to mention I love watching him finish.
  15. hotstuff6900

hotstuff6900 New Member

I love the taste of cum. I always swallow.
  16. noturbanski

noturbanski New Member

seems like a lot of people here like to swallow... how come I always hear that people hate it?
  17. TheShed

TheShed New Member

You've got a bit of a biased audience here noturbanski. I wouldn't say it was representative of the entire population.
  18. bandit

bandit New Member

Have you had many partners who were willing to share the cum?
  19. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

You don't have to get them at a health food store.
    They are much to expensive that way.
    Options are take 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon a day
    in your breakfast cereal or oatmeal.
    Or buy them at the grocery store.
    I get mine at Sams, 1,000 for 3.50. Just because I never eat cereal.
    And I have been taking them for 2 years, They help stabilize blood sugar.
    My wife has never mentioned if my cum tastes better, So I don't know.

Hiker
  20. Shy Girl

Shy Girl New Member

Damn, that description made me pretty hot, LOL. What's funnier is you and I have the same name :)

On topic, I've been swallowing for a long time now, even though I'm not too fond of the taste.
Draft saved Draft deleted