Do you have a yes/no/maybe list?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Halogen, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Halogen

Halogen New Member

In regards to what you're willing to do sexually, do you have sort of a list in your mind?

For example, this would be my "list":

Yes: Role Playing, Toys/Lotions, Sex in public
    No: Watersports, scat play, BDSM
    Maybe: Anal

2. Steel

Steel Member

The only things I wouldn’t try would be either… A) Illegal B) Dangerous or C) Things demeaning to my partner. There are things I might find really odd at the moment but with the right partner…
    [​IMG]

3. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

My NO list: Anything that hurts, causes bodily harm, or risks infection.

My YES list: Anything done in a spirit of love and sharing and mutual pleasure.

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

My no list is Anal and scat.
    Mabey list would be water sports.
    Everything else I have done (I think)
    Well no femdom.

Hiker

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I had a "weekend sex" date lined up with a gal once, and she said she wanted it wild. She asked how I felt about that and what my limits were. The only "limits" I could think of at the time were scat and water play. There are other things I wouldn't do, but those are the ones that come to mind.

Incidentally, she cancelled the date the night before we were to get together. She'd had some serious relationship problems and decided she wasn't ready for a new relationship but was afraid she was falling for me. (I was a widower of 4-5 months at the time.) Anyway, we never did get together again. I'd only seen her a couple times one weekend and never did anything more than some hot good-night kissing.

6. cook74

Gold Member

I would be pretty much into anything, but I don't play with shit. :puke

7. bsxy420

Gold Member

depending on what he asks me to do. he knows my limits. but i have never thought about a yes and no list.

8. Bluesy

Gold Member

Dr. Evil would be the "right partner"?? :uhh: :ugh :lol Ah...to each his own...to each his own.

No: Scat, diapers, hardcore BDSM, humiliation/degradation, threesomes/group sex, videotaping/pictures, animals, minors...cock names (e.g., "Mr. Willy") :eyes :lol...and I reserve the right to add to this list if I think of anything else.

Maybe: Exhibitionism (as in "very conspicuous sex in front of others")

Yes: Everything else!

9. doreigirl

doreigirl New Member

I am into submissive role-play with my BF. I am a femsub – a feminine submissive. I am into "rough sex", aka "consensual bondage", aka "BDSM", so my NO list is pretty short. My BF knows my limits and would always respect the safe word (although I have only had to use it once or twice). I'm not into humiliation of any sort, verbal or physical. So spitting, face slapping, potty play, and abusive name calling is out. This also includes ass-to-mouth and insertions with absurd objects like Barbie Dolls, telephones, baseball bats, etc. Plugs and dildos, yes. Other objects, no. And I don't do video recording during sex. (Tried it once. It was a turn-on to film, and a complete turn-off to watch...that, and I don't want to be on the Internet.

My MAYBE list might include a 3-way with another man. I wouldn't rule it out if my BF wanted it, but I could never imagine he would, and I would prefer not to. I wouldn't rule out enema play but voiding would have to be private. I am definietly not into the FemDom thing, so I am not into wanting to fuck a guy, but if asked I would (but I don't think he would never ask).

My YES list is pretty much everything else. Bondage, spanking, fisting, anal, DP with toys, swallowing are all good. I have done girl-girl and would definitely do again if given the opporunity.

10. Thorn

Gold Member

;)
    That's not the way I herd it cook. :rofl J/K

That wouldn't be good at all considering your occupation. :lol

I really never had a list or a certain act that I desired to try somewhere in the future other than when I was a kid and hoped to some day have sex with a girl. The things that I have learned and done just happened. Some, like anal with my wife, happened by accident. My aim was off that day. :lol

I do however have certain things that are on a no-no list. For instance fisting, pissing on, shitty stuff like cook said, anal to me, 3some/group sex (nice idea and fantasy but not in reality), inserting large objects in my partner like 4X4s, baseball bats, etc. Now long neck beer bottles and cucumbers, that's another story.

#10 Thorn, Feb 5, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2008
  11. squirtinbunny

squirtinbunny New Member

I dont have a list however there are things that I find strange (watersports etc) that Im not sure if Im up to doing...Im willing to try ALMOST anything once!!!

12. cook74

Gold Member

I had tears coming out of my eyes after you mentioned the 4x4s :eek:lol

13. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

wow never really thought about it.
    but on the no list would be anal on me,pissing and shit ,
    maybe list would be public sex, dressup things like that.
    yes list group/threesome, lite bondage,and rough stuff.
    oh and CYBERSEX yes I likey

14. Steel

Steel Member

OMG.... you read into that sooo wrong... but I can totally see why! :eek:utahere

15. minarchist

minarchist New Member

No: Threesomes/group sex, scat, ass to mouth, fisting, anything illegal, and CLOWNS
    Maybe: femdom
    Yes: anything else, including but not limited to: BDSM, pictures/filming (for private use), exhibitionism, anal, roleplay...

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

My "Yes" list is a few items, and my "No" list has a few more, but my "Maybe" list!?! That's one loooong motherfuckin' list. I don't think I have the kinda time it's going to take to type out.

Seriously speaking, since I've turned 40, I'm just itchin' to try all sorts of new things. It's a tremendously exciting time in my sexual history. My husband and I are exploring more and more and we are both becoming more open. I look forward to turning even more of my maybes into yeses in the coming years.

Oh, and minarchist, I hear ya on the clown thing. (shudders)

17. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

No anal for me, yet. Also no peeing, fisting, S&M or heavy bondage, private videos and pics only, nothing painful. Also, threesomes plus are only allowed through fantasy, and I don't do women. Who knows, the more I play the more I wonder...hmmmm. I am pretty traditional face to face tho....

18. jessy-wonders

jessy-wonders New Member

Lol I have a looong yes list but the only no has to do with anal. For me it's a backdoor nothing else please and thank you. And the clown thing mentioned above *shudders*

19. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

:lol:lol
    Holy shit ... I'm fucking dying here. :rofl

20. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Interesting...ya know, since a little while after I hit 40, I seem to have developed this urge to do some naughty things. Life is short...we better enjoy it while we can!

BD