Do you have a special signal for when you about to tease your lover?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by babyjaws2, May 25, 2015.

1. babyjaws2

babyjaws2 Member

Me and my girlfriend sometimes dive right into some serious sex but other times she loves to taunt me as much as she can until I explode. What usually happens is she will be in a position where she is kneeling at my erection. I will often assume she is about to jerk me off or give me a full of blowjob but then a moments suspense hits me when she licks my penis tip very lightly with a serious face then stops. I often look down on here wondering why she has stopped and then the most mischevious cheeky smile will come across her face while looking up into my eyes! she will often raise her eyebrows in a sort of "gotcha..." type gesture. Its at this point I know I am doomed and she knows I know it too as she has done this before. Then what always follows is about 30 or so minutes or more of intense teasing, I mean jerking me off right to the brink or acting like she is going to give me full of blowjobs but moving away at the last second only for me to get nothing but another cheeky smirk. Its hot as hell!!!!!! I know my girlfriend very well in the bedroom and know when she wants to play like this, its always the lick down there then the certain smile she gives me while looking into my eyes.

I was curious what sort of type of signals your partner gives you before she teases you or acts crazy with you in a certain way? I find it pretty cool how you can read your lover so well in the bedroom.

2. The_E_in_CLE

Gold Member

If I'm in the room that 's the signal.

CLE32793 and Englishman like this.
  3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I get her hand hover at my lower belly and I know it's a matter of time she will finally play with a part of me that really wants it.

4. loveprof

loveprof Member

You're very fortunate to even have this experience to talk about. I have nothing to offer since no one has been willing to be with me in the bedroom and the one woman I did have for many years would never have even contemplated anything of this nature. Blowjob....can't remember the last time I received one.

5. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Talk about a buzz kill man.
    @babyjaws2 your GF sounds like fun, I do that, well sorta :)

The_E_in_CLE likes this.
  6. MordsithLove

Gold Member

My hubby and I have that cheesy "raising the eyebrows with a wink" look, which simply states "hey sexy". Sometimes while I'm driving or riding passenger he reaches over and pets/rubs my clit. While he is driving I'll rub his crotch till he gets hard. :)

glock27, CLE32793 and jt _couple2012 like this.
  7. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Lol, I forgot about the Joey from Friends and 'How you doing?' we go back and forth like that as well. We have our hands all over each other anytime we are around each other so.....

The_E_in_CLE and glock27 like this.
  8. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Yes I do have one....I rip off my panties!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

whybother likes this.
  9. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

#TeamDSG Services GmbH - located Germany / UK
    I put make up on like a clown ;)