Do you have a "signature" move to blow his/her mind?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by doreigirl, Jan 6, 2008.

1. doreigirl

doreigirl New Member

Do you have a special trick or somethin'-somethin" that keeps him or her coming back for more?

I have one sure fire trick, but I would love to know if there are others.

So what is mine? With my BF on top of me and in my pussy, I reach around and insert a finger or two in my ass. Then I stroke him from inside my ass. Every guy I have done this to describes it as mind blowing. They like the tightness and the feeling of my fingers carressing them.

What about you?

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Well, we have done lots of stuff, but the latest is about blow jobs. I rubbed his cock up and down my face after It had been in my mouth, and he loooooooved it. Also, I do kegels on him after he orgasms to give him sweet little ripples of pleasure!

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

This is the second time face-rubbing a cock has been mentioned, and within a span of several days...Is this a new trend? I know I've always loved how a smooth, warm, throbbing cock feels against the skin...:brow

Nice move! *takes notes*

I don't think I've ever done anything "unusual", per se, but when I'm close to orgasm I do get awesome squeezy vaginal contractions (if that counts for anything).

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Yeah, the face thing was really a move to still give him attention while I took a rest, and he went furious. It is a nice thing to have a cock there, because I absolutely can give blow jobs 24/7. Love 'em.

I get those vaginal contractions too, and they are awesome. I love the ones that keep going for a while....but when I do my "tease-squeeze" it gives him just a little more of the good feeling.....

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, I don't know if this falls under the category of "mind blowing", but when giving a blow job, I hear loads of "OH-YES!!" from Thorn when I cup my lubricated hand around his cock and stroke it all the way up past the head, then bring my mouth back down over the head... then repeat...

Also, if I stroke his cock as above, and gently lick his balls and the area between his balls and anal area - he goes crazy!

And he loves it when I do all the above, while looking up at him and smiling :brow
    --------------
    Rubbing his gloriously smooth head across my face is more for ME, as I love the velvety feeling!

6. []D[][]V[][]D

[]D[][]V[][]D New Member

those all sound amazing. i love when a girl rubs my cock on her face, also spitting on it and making it a really sloppy blowjob is very hot. i dont really have a move but i can usually get a girl off if i use my tounge on her clit and use two fingers inside of her with the always enjoyable 'come hither' motion.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have a few moves of my own, but the move you describe is amazing. It happened to me many years ago in a far away place, and I'd forgotten about it until just now.

Ladies, if you want to turn your man on, then do this! It is really amazing just how thin the vagina and anus really are, and doing this gives the most amazing and intimate sensation.

8. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

The one thing I do that blows my Lady away
    is Licking and sucking Her pussy Until She orgasms, Then start again very softly
    over and over til I can get Her into a continuous orgasm that may
    well last 10 minutes.
    Then I have a satisfied Woman that will do absolutely anything I wish.

It take practice Guys.

Hiker

9. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

I do a half gainer summersault then land in an upright position...

When Im licking her, I will stick my tongue inside of her, and then swirl it around.

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Uh-huh...just something about your lovely face with a dick on it...:slong

11. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I don't know if I'd call this "signature", but it's something we've done several times now. Double vaginal penetration using myself and a vibrator. She likes the feeling of fullness (right sweetheart? what else about it do you like?), and the vibrations feel nice to me as well.

Plus, since we've been fantasizing a lot over the past couple months, I can always tease her a little..."is this how it would feel to have two dicks in you?", etc. :brow

12. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Jeesusss Rose....I got hard just reading that......:eek:

13. Halogen

Halogen New Member

I have two signature moves......;)

14. BassDude

BassDude New Member

In and out? Back and forth? Do tell! :brow

15. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, hopefully you've installed a SEAT BELT to your computer chair!! We wouldn't want a repeat of your last incident while getting turned on during a 'webbing' session! :whoa

:rofl

16. BassDude

BassDude New Member

OK, I guess this would be my "signature move"...when I'm lickin' my lovely wife between her legs, I just love to use my tongue to spell out words and sentences. "I love you" is a common one, "sweet pussy" as well, plus a few others...whatever pops into my mind, really. I use big letters and "write" fairly slow, drawing the letters all around the whole pubic area. FlirtyChick loves it, although I don't think she always realizes I'm writing something. However, hitting all those different spots feels nice since it requires a lot of variation to lick out the shapes of the different letters.

Actually, I'm going on rock-rock just thinking about it. FC...you want to come home for lunch? Or should I come to your workplace, close your door, open your legs, and "E A T Y O U R S W E E T W E T L I T T L E P U S S Y" for lunch? :brow (You can even get on the phone for an extended progress report from your hot little sub-contractor boy-toy while I'm licking you into various levels of involuntary motion :p) Whattaya say? :dgrin

[Rose will surely pop up soon and go "Get a room!" :p]

17. tonyontop

tonyontop New Member

try this

my move is when i'm doing oral on her,i ease two fingers in her.i go in,and up,with a slight curve to the left.i then try to massage her g-spot with the same rythym as my tongue.it usually only takes about 30 seconds to get a nice squirt out of her

18. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I like to bring her to her first orgasm before I put anything in her. While making out and fooling around I use my hands to get her there, then right as she's cumming I slip a finger inside her and rub her g-spot. That first orgasm makes the sex so much better.

19. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

:puke:cockblocked

20. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I like it all, you know that! :penisdance