Do you have a G-spot?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Rose, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Found this on FoxNews.com this morning. Thought it would be an interesting topic of conversation.

The debate has raged for some time as to whether or not the fabled G-spot exists.

But one scientist has concluded that the much-talked-about area believed to be the point of origin for the female "vaginal" orgasm does exist but only in some woman, according to a small study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine.

Emmanuele Jannini of the University of L'Aquila in Italy used an ultrasound to scan the area of the vagina where the G-spot, also called the Gräfenberg spot after Ernest Gräfenberg, the man who discovered it, is located.

He determined that the tissue on the front vaginal wall located behind the urethra was noticeably thicker in the women who reported having vaginal orgasms. The thicker tissue, the study concluded, demonstrates the presence of a G-spot.

"For the first time, it is possible to determine by a simple, rapid and inexpensive method if a woman has a G-spot or not," French news agency AFP quoted Jannini as saying. "Women without any visible evidence of a G-spot cannot have a vaginal orgasm.''

2. squirtinbunny

squirtinbunny New Member

WOW- the poor women without one:( Strange yet I dont agree...but then again im no scientist LOL! I do have a G-spot...and right now im feeling very happy to say so!!

3. espresso

espresso New Member

Very interesting. MrsE totally has a G-Spot and she has MASSIVE orgasms because of it. Her best orgasms come from direct stimulation of her g-spot. I don't even have to touch her clit for her to cum hard and typically she will squirt from a g-spot orgasm. Oh man I love it!!

4. Dreama

Gold Member

I have one :)

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Nope, I dont have one.
    But I do have a 9" cock that is easily aroused.
    Seriously I do believe all Women have one
    The ones that claims they don't just don't have a SO
    that cares enough to figure out exactly where it is
    and use it,

Hiker

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ya know, Hiker, you keep telling us about this 9" dick of yours. Don't you think it's time you posted some pics of it, or are you full of hot air? :p

7. bsxy420

Gold Member

if i have one i think its broken. i generally have to have some clit stimulation to have an orgasm.

8. Dreama

Gold Member

I don't think it's another person's responsibility to find out about my body. I should be the one finding out my body....If he happens to find it before me, cool, but everyone should take their pleasure into their own hands. It doesn't mean your partner doesn't care if they can't locate your g-spot....It just means that you haven't looked hard enough, and therefore, cannot help your SO help you.

9. Thorn

Gold Member

:lol

10. Rose

Gold Member

When it comes to masturbation, I seriously can not achieve a G-spot orgasm. My hands/fingers don't seem to contort to the correct angle.

However, I'm perfectly satisfied with self-induced clitoral O's! :tup

11. bsxy420

Gold Member

you and me both! well on the plus side ive never had a g-spot O so i dont know what im missing.

12. CutiePie25

CutiePie25 New Member

I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have a G-spot, my clit is too sensitive for my SO to go anywhere near, so the G-spot is the only orgasm I've ever had.

13. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I have found my G spot with a vibe, but I don't get the same results from BD or self-stimulation. Still working on it.

14. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

He's just a forum player trying to get all the women to cyber-do him. I vote for hot air, unless he shows it to us...;)

15. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Maybe the guy of Fox News just has never satisfied a woman, so just assumed that they don't have one. :p I know one girl that does.

16. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Yes, I still want a fuckingmachine!!!! Those things look fantastic!!! :):):)

17. cbrmale

Gold Member

There has been argument from different sources about the g-spot for decades, gynecologists and feminists have both denied it from time to time. I discovered the existence of the g-spot in the late 1970's (before it was named), as the techniques we currently use are practiced by many non-Christian cultures. I have not never found a g-spot on a woman, so I don't concur with the article extract.

From experience, there are two things that impact on finding the g-spot:
    1. Not all women have their g spot on the top wall of the vagina, sometimes it can be off centre by a couple of centimetres.
    2. It is much easier to find after a woman is aroused

18. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Yup, we're still "looking"...but then the search is half the fun. It's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it. :D

Two prior girlfriends kinda guided me to their G-spots...but they both already knew where it was, so I didn't really have to do much searching. I think the exact location and size are definitely different for different women though.

BD

19. Sanga

Sanga New Member

Holy crap! I didn't even know what a G-spot WAS... Actually I STILL don't, BUT ANYWAYS! The G-spot is what allows you to cum!? My god I'm glad I have one, otherwise life might just not be worth living. (Kidding of course.)

20. Rose

Gold Member

Oh, no - I think you're misunderstanding. We are making reference to the area within the vagina that, when aroused and manipulated, can cause a woman to ejaculate/cum/squirt..... Not to be confused with the woman's Orgasm, which usually (though not always) is induced by clitoral stimulation.