[Ask a Girl] Do you girls like doggy style?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Trond, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Trond

Trond Gold Member

Photos:
    Hi there girls!
    How do you like doing it "doggy style"? (I am talking vaginal, not 'back door':)). My wife does not like it at all, and she thinks it hurts a little. Also, it apparently makes her feel like peeing :ugh.

Any tips or thoughts on this?
  2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

Sounds like you're just too big for your wife, at least in that position :) The peeing sensation is most likely caused by you hitting your wife G-Spot. The pain is caused by the penis hitting the cervix, which is at the very bottom of the vagina. For most women (including myself) it's a very' unpleasant sensation. In fact, the last time my SO and I did doggy style it hurt so bad it brought tears to my eyes, so we decided not to do that position anymore.

3. Trond

Trond Gold Member

Photos:
    Hi Puss, and thanks for the reply! Nice to know that we are not the only ones with this problem. Too bad though, I kind of like it from time to time. Do you think lying on the side would help? (I think that's what they call "spooning")
  4. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

yes doggy style hits the G spot nicely (in most cases) and that causes the "peeing" sensation, which is enjoyable. However the pain is almost certainly hitting the cervix, which is greatly pleasurable. if you are too big for your wife then that position is just not for you (if she always feels pain) and spooning would definitely be a more enjoyable, appropriate position.

So just try stuff out, and find out what works for you :)
  5. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    Sometimes rear entry bothers me, sometimes it doesn't, I think it has a lot to do with what time of the month it is and how aroused I am before penetration.

Where the cock hits the vagina has to do with positions and angles. You might try different variations of doggy before you give up on it altogether.
  6. Trond

Trond Gold Member

Photos:
    Thanks for the tips, girls! And thanks for suggesting that I am "big". It's a very nice way to blame a guy's physique:D. My wife says so too, but I think she is exaggerating. She is now very skeptical to any suggestions translating to "from behind", any thoughts on how I can "lure" her to try the spoon position without starting an argument? ;)
  7. HardRocker

HardRocker Gold Member

Just lube up first, then snuggle up behind her, kiss her on the cheek and ease it in. You won't get as deep in that position either, so the pain from bottoming out shouldn't be a problem. As for the peeing feeling, there are lots of threads talking about that sensation, and sometimes it turns out to be the precursor of a female ejaculation type of orgasm. Very wet, but not pee from what I hear. You should research that here at SF more first.
  8. Trond

Trond Gold Member

Photos:
    Ok, we tried the spooning position the other day :D
    Pretty nice, and no pain, but it was a bit tricky to avoid "falling out".
    My wife has the silkiest butt on the planet :p
  9. latinlegacy

latinlegacy New Member

i love to hit it doggie
  10. WIguy

WIguy New Member

I haven't found a girl yet that didn't like it doggy, but I suppose I'm not huge or anything and not hurting them.
  11. phil anderer

phil anderer New Member

I'm afraid sniffing her arse, throwing her a biscuit then taking her out for a walk does nothing for me.
  12. Divine69

Divine69 New Member

My 2 cents: I really enjoy it doggy, it's fun and very stimulating. Although I always hesitate (about 2.5 seconds) you see I have no idea if that's sexy, never saw myself from that angle :D

However it is not a 24/7 option for me either, it's wonderful and always welcome in the middle of my cycle but after baby making time my cervix gets in the way of why I love doggy - deep deep DEEP penetration.

Homeword: You can try bracing one knee/leg up, it's more freeing but takes some forethought. Then she'll look like a doggy for sure. Sorry, had to.
  13. carolinagirl

carolinagirl New Member

14. Trond

Trond Gold Member

Photos:
    Thanks everyone!
    Bracing one knee?:ugh how is that done?
  15. spaceforme

spaceforme New Member

Its not my girlfriends favorite position, she doesnt beg for it.. She surely does enjoy it though, unless I thrust too hard, in which case it hurts her some.
  16. xavier211985

xavier211985 New Member

sure. as long as the 'pocoyo' inside the 'wiwi' :)

(i cant hold too long in that position..juz dun know why..emm)
  17. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    I hate to sound like a bitch to a newb, BUT, can you please post like an adult? Really, we aren't texting here, take your time and write the words out; makes for easier reading. Thank you. ;)
  18. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

The what inside the what now??

This is an adult forum and it's perfectly acceptable to use words like penis and vagina, dick and pussy, or even cock and cunt.
  19. xavier211985

xavier211985 New Member

emm.. sorry then... juz wanna put a lil bit humor.. so, its not funny huh. its ok, ill be more careful.. thanks anyway
  20. Trond

Trond Gold Member

Photos:
    Don't worry, humor is ok! Some people just thought it sounded a bit cryptic:D

You mean that it can be difficult to keep it inside? That was part of the problem with the spooning position, but not so much with normal doggy (but the latter did not feel good for my wife).