Do you get turned on just making out?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by kinkychick, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkychick

kinkychick New Member

Wondering if i am the only one who doesnt really have to get into the actually acts of sex(oral,anal,intercourse)to get turned on. I mean i love making out,kissing and groping. To me its hot. I can go from 0 to super horney in no time at all just making out. My h on the other hand is more into the ok get naked and fuck scene. Honestly i have always been that way. I dont have to have sex to get off.Not saying i dont like sex b/c i love it.

2. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

I am the same way as you. Sex is way less intimate than kissing and fondeling. For a guy, the orgasm is what you want to get to, but sometimes we forget to smell the roses along the way ;)

3. Dreama

Gold Member

I love making out and cuddling and all sorts of things. I'm not saying I can get off on only that, but I don't think I could without it.All of the sex I've had with my fiance has been initiated after an hour or two of just plain loving on each other and kissing and just looking into each other's eyes. Sex would be impersonal, if it were any other way for me.

4. kinkychick

kinkychick New Member

I really dont even care about the cuddling. Picture this senario if you will. Grab your guy,throw him up against the wall,make your way to the couch,straddle him and just make out like crazy hands all over each other. Kissing necks,biting,a bit of hair pulling. Crazy stuff like that gets me off in no time at all.

5. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

I love making out. Just being touched the right way turns me on. Making out has this effect on me. I'm more willing to do anything you ask if we make out first. LOL I guess my hubby has it easy .

6. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

Im pretty easy to make horny. Just being touched can do it.

7. endersgirl

endersgirl New Member

Making out as to be one of the best things leading up to sex. For me it seems if there's not making out and the such sex just isnt as good. I'll have to agree with babiegirl im much more willing to do whatever if we make out first.

8. loveit247

Gold Member

I love kissing and fondling before sex. My SO has the most sensuous mouth. He has big full well shaped lips that are just fantastic to kiss and suck on. Never mind the rest of him! YUM. I love quickies but much prefer when I get to taste ever part of him.

9. sexual Trex

sexual Trex New Member

the sexiest times ive ever had were just making out... but lately all the girls i get with just want to take my pants off (not that im complaining one bit)

10. BustHer

BustHer New Member

Setting the mood

I've found with my wife that she responds best when I take the time to completely plan an evening. I take the time to prepare myself for her by trimming my pubic hair, wearing slacks she can slip her hand into with ease, wearing a nice cologne, letting my long hair down from the pony tail I normaly wear so the big curls drape over my shoulders and down my back. When she gets home I have a nice hot bubble bath ready for her with a glass of her favorite wine or beer sitting by the tub where she can reach it and her sexy clothes laid out for her on the bed. I take her out for dinner then to a good movie I know she likes or to the pool hall (she loves to shoot pool and I love to watch her dress slide up and show me her sexy legs when she makes a shot) all the while touching her everytime I can, whispering things to her so my breath tickles her ear and neck. She loves it when I slide my hands down her side and let my hand trail down her dress to her ass and then back up when we are in public. If we do the movie I keep my hand on her thigh or holding her hand and do nibble on her neck a bit. Usually by the end of the evening she is all over me. On the ride home I will slide my hand up her thigh to touch her very gently on her now very wet panties (Yes we still sit beside each other in the car after 22 years and I love it) When we get home she just about tears my clothes off. So yes I think she gets off on making out but with us it usaually ends up with us in the bed or on the couch having sex. IMHO I think she gets off more to the entire evening of subtle touches and closeness than full blown making out. ;) I wonder why????

11. pussycat69

Gold Member

I love to.A good make out and groping session can lead to hot sex.

12. dxug

dxug New Member

for us, making out is the best part. it gets us both so hott and makes us want eachother so bad. we just cant stop.

13. Bluesy

Gold Member

Well. I know I'm breathing harder for just having read that :bow If you're, uh, ever in the neighborhood... :brow

14. BustHer

BustHer New Member

Ohhhh Bluesy you are so very naughty and nice. It also gets her breathing hard, very hard and me well you know...........hehehe I love it.

15. hazeleyes

hazeleyes New Member

Since I have been deprived for so long, it doesn't take much to turn me on. There is an Aerosmith song "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" that gets me every time I hear it.

16. Bobster

Bobster New Member

makes me wanna reach out and touch someone! :phat ...j/k

17. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Making out is an essential component of foreplay for my boyfriend and me. :brow

18. jollycock69

jollycock69 New Member

I do get turned on by just making out! I guess that I just love having sex so much that the thought of it is enough to get me aroused!

19. unknownsex

unknownsex New Member

Making out is always a turn on for me. As I get hard, she'll start feeling the bulge and it continues from there.

20. crashdown

crashdown New Member

Making out works. I like being touched subtly throughout the night. Its more of a "I really care about you and if we were alone I would do naughty things to you" look. Anticipation gets me every time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.