Do You Find Sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bigphill, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigphill

bigphill New Member

With a long term partner better or with a short term partner.

After being marrid for 17 years it just gets better for us.

2. Dreama

Gold Member

I've never had sex with a short term partner, but I like the sex I have with my SO. :)

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

You definitely can feel more comfortable with your
    long term partner that allows you to do a lot of things that
    you wouldn't do with a short term partner.

Hiker

4. cook74

Gold Member

I think it totally depends on the partners involved.

For instance, there is a lot of things that a short term partner might do that your your long term partner might not. But the feeling of love between a couple in a real relationship while you are making love is enough, it is a feeling I would would prefer to the past kinky sex I have had.

5. []D[][]V[][]D

[]D[][]V[][]D New Member

the longest ive been with one partener was just over two years and it was the most insane sex ever. it just kept getting wilder and more intimate. there wasnt much we havent tried.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

I agree 101%.

7. eandvk

eandvk Member

I have been with my wife for ten yrs. now and our sex is getting better and better....................far better than any short term sex I had before I met my wife.

8. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

Generally I've always found sex to be pretty shit the first few times with a new partner. Although I think that could partly be explained , that by being in a serious relationship there can be a bit of pressure involved. The one time I did have a one night stand it was awesome mainly because we didn't give a shit about looking at each other the next morning.

Anywho generally I think practice makes perfect, it takes a while to properly get to know someone and after a while you know what they want sexually better than they do themselves.

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

You are comfortable and relaxed with a long-term partner, and there is often love involved which makes sex more intimate. But there is excitement with a short-term partner: of exploring someone new, her different technique on you, different taste, different touch, different smell. Afterwards, it can feel very satisfying that you mastered each other, she's been turned on and is glowing and you feel the same.

I never talk in absolutes, but the post-coital strenthening of love is better for me than the feeling of satisfaction. But both types of sex can be good or bad: clearly good casual sex is better than a bad relationship sex.

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I had a couple of one-night stands in college, and they really didn't do much for me to be honest. I much favor sex in a long-term relationship. My wife and I have been married 11 years now, and it keeps getting better IMO...it seems we get more adventurous the longer we know each other. Of course, this does depend on the partner (and she's a most excellent lava!)

BD

11. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

Definately gets better with age. You each learn what does it for you..just frikkin awesome!!..lol

12. Kirby08

Kirby08 Banned

i think one night stands are much more fun because you don't give a shitt and its just a one time romp with some hot chick. I dated for a year (not sure if thats long enough) and the sex just stayed the same. These days, i'm in college and one nighters are all we do!! couple of nights ago i just fucked a random girl and i thought it was mindblowing.

13. 33stack

Gold Member

the longer ur with a partner the better u know her hot buttons. So, yes, definitely long term sex is better, IF you keep it exciting.

14. Mittimer

Gold Member

Please be mindful of the dates on these posts. This post is from 2008 and most of the members have long gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.