do you fake orgasms?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by markx, Aug 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markx

markx New Member

for the girls do you fake your orgasm? is it hard to orgasm during sex?

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Sad to say that I have faked before. It's not that hard to do....just can't go overboard when it comes to the moaning & groaning.

I am actually quite the multi orgasmic kind of girl. It's not very hard at all for me to cum...if the guy has some clue of what the hell he is doing.

3. Hug_It

Hug_It New Member

I've got all kinds of clues :brow ... LOL

4. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

I've never faked an orgasm purely because if I want him to do it properly at some other point in time I want it to be done right, plus why should he feel all chuffed and happy about making me cum if he hasn't actually?

I have only orgasmed during sex with penis only about 3 times once I wet the bed with my orgasm fluid which surprised me! I usually get my bf to go down on me first or I masturbate during the sex to cum which works really well for me considering how good it feels to be fucked hard after I've had his hot mouth on my clitty :p

5. markx

markx New Member

no more input?

6. mcbean

mcbean New Member

dont care

i dont really care whether a chick fakes it or no either way it gives me the same pleasure. if im not pleasuring her enought then she should tell me not just fake

7. Kendrababy

Kendrababy New Member

Never faked one, never would. It just gives the guy the impression that he's doing something right, and they so rarely do.......lol:D

8. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

I havn't faked but then again I havn't had enough sex with another person to need to. But I've been inclined to do so once but thats cause it was taking way to long and I thought I was getting bored.

9. Kisses

Kisses New Member

I have never faked, because my guy does it right and it is fantastic!

10. fantasien

fantasien New Member

that sucks, women can end a good sesion anytime they want:(:D

11. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

I am a guy but i have faked an orgasm before. Here is the story. I was dating a woman and she loved condomless sex..cause to her it was just so dangerous. She was not on the pill and I can have multiple orgasms as a guy. After I have my first orgasm it is harder for me to cum the second and harder the third. I had had two orgasms and was no where near another one so I put my naked dick inside of her and we were in missionary.

I could tell she was getting close and I wanted to push her over the edge so I grabbed her and puller her body against mine and put my cheeck onto hers and started breathing harder and harder. I was nowhere close to cumming but I started moaning and driving into her harder and moaning louder and louder.

She thought I was going to cum inside of her without a condom on and it drove her nuts and she had a very intense orgasm. She asked me after I went stopped (when she stopped moaning) if I came and I admitted I did not.

She asked me not to do that again cause even though she came really hard the intregity part was important to her...so I didn't . She gave me head as a reward for my effort that night though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.