Do you ever wish you could try the opposite sex for 1 day?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mastermjr2004, May 23, 2007.

1. mastermjr2004

mastermjr2004 New Member

Hiya people

I bet your all wondering what it would be like to switch sex for a day, from a man to a woman an have breasts and a vagina and from a woman to a man and have pecs and a dick....would be sweet.

But on the other hand it wuld be nice to have breast an keep the dick, because some of us would say that we wouldn't need a woman any more....haha jokes.

So would you like 2 if it happened, and if it did what would you do. How would you go about things?

I would love to, i just want to know how it is to squirt, orgasm multiple times over and over again...blah blah blah...u name it! haha

So please tell me what you think and your thoughts and opinions?

Don't be shy and post away!

haha take care MWAH!

2. deejay-sex

deejay-sex New Member

iv thought about it before to be honest, i want to know what its like to have a pussy and finger yout self:drool

3. minxy3

minxy3 Banned

yer and while ya there deejay-sex how bout u got get urself pregnant aswell so ur living proof to all guys that child birth isnt just a walk in the park lol pmsl

i think teh only reason id wanna be a guy is so that i can phone work and say"ive got man flu so ill be off andin a mood all week" lol

4. suite91

suite91 Member

I have often wondered 'What it feels like for a girl'. If a magic genie offered me a day in my wife's body I would jump at the chance, and assuming my wife was in my body, we would immediately get down to business!!!:dgrin

5. cyber_wryter

cyber_wryter New Member

Yes, I’d like to do the gender bender thing and become a woman for a while. But not just for one day. I think I need at least a week and I’d rather have about a month in a woman’s body. There are just so many things that I would like to experience from a woman’s perspective. Oh sure, I’d check out the whole self induced clitoral orgasm first thing and then I have to see if I had a G-spot. I’d also need to see what it felt like to finger myself and also determine how sensitive my breasts were.

Then too, I’d want to start trying out the different clothes that women wear. Bras, panties, thigh highs, garters, heels, bustiers, swim suits, thongs, dresses, skirts & blouses, everything.

I’d also want to go to a bar dressed to kill and see what it was like to get hit on and I’d like to be able to pick and choose my men. I’d like to go out on dates and be wined and dined and have men trying to seduce me. Some, no doubt, would succeed. Others would have to go home and let their own hands take care of them. Some would receive a hand job from me and perhaps even oral sex. A very few lucky men would be successful in their carnal efforts to seduce me!

Then I would get to see what it felt like to have a man eat me and bring me off and then, the greatest thrill of all, I’d get to experience a man entering me and cumming in me as he spurted his seed deep inside of me.

Ummm, can you tell that I have thought about this before maybe?

6. Bella

Gold Member

When I was younger yes, because I thought it was cool that they
    could just whip it out & pee! :rofl
    But as I have gotten older...no, :ugh
    I enjoy being a woman too much! :cheer
    ~Bella

7. Lovingmywife

Lovingmywife New Member

I have ALWAYS wondered(and wanted to know) what it felt like to be a woman when a penis enters her vagina

8. Corey MI

Corey MI New Member

hellz yah, i'd think it'd be fun as hell to be a girl for 1 day, sorta get into hte mind and body of how most girls are treated and stuff, basically like research, lol

9. azza2806

azza2806 New Member

yeh man i wld finger myself like mad man hehe.

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I think the idea could be really cool and a lot of fun...to be a female for a day, but what type of female to be hmmmmm...

and i wonder what type of male the females would wish to be for just a day.

I bet theres many females that would just love to be a male for 9 months and let the fathers carry the burdon for a change roflmao

11. azezpz1

azezpz1 New Member

Every guy so far says yes, all women say no. That makes me want to try it out all the more, they must be hiding something ;)

12. On_Top

On_Top New Member

I would love to know what it feels like to have a boner

13. Elisabeta

Elisabeta New Member

>>"Then too, I’d want to start trying out the different clothes that women wear. Bras, panties, thigh highs, garters, heels, bustiers, swim suits, thongs, dresses, skirts & blouses, everything."
    Now, THAT's lots of fun. I love to play dress-up.

>>"Some, no doubt, would succeed. Others would have to go home and let their own hands take care of them. Some would receive a hand job from me and perhaps even oral sex. A very few lucky men would be successful in their carnal efforts to seduce me!"
    Your honesty is disarming. And very interesting. Few men would be comfortable enough in their own masculinity to admit that.

It reminds me of the time I wrote a bit of erotica involving two men. There was no sex in the scenario. Just conversation -- all dialogue. I made a bet with my husband that he could be aroused by the suggestion of two men potentially having sex. He swore there was no way. I let him read my little short story. While he was reading, I was preparing dinner in the kitchen. When he finished reading, he came into the kitchen and told me that my piece was "very good -- very well-written".

"But, how did you like it?" I insisted. At that point, he reached for my hand and placed it over his crotch. Hard as a rock. I was surprised. HE was surprised, lol!

14. Elisabeta

Elisabeta New Member

Oh! I forgot to answer the question! Silly me!

Yes.... I would love to be man for one day. Heck... I think I'd enjoy it for a week or more. As much as i enjoy my female equipment, I think it would be great to have a man's body -- to be a man -- for a while. I'd love to see what it was like to jack off or to have a woman jack me off or go down on me.

...but for some reason, the idea of sinking my cock into pussy just doesn't seem like it would be that big a deal to me.

15. SassyGirl

SassyGirl New Member

Like many have posted, I would love a dick for a day!. Just to know I could wank and watch myself. Thats one of the most sexist things watching my OH wank whilst I watch.

16. iacuras

iacuras New Member

I would love to be a woman for a while. Longer than a day. I think I'd want it for a couple of months.

I'd use the first month or so just for experimenting. First thing I'd do is probably finger myself, and explore my new body. Once I'd orgasmed a couple of times, I'd head to the nearest sex shop and buy up a whole bunch of fun toys to play around with and "break me in." After I was comfortable with myself, I'd put on a sexy getup and go get me a man. I'd give him a hj/bj, before making him eat me out, and then letting him "pop my cherry." I'd do that for a few nights, and then I'd try to get into a MMF threesome. After that I'd try to do 3, then 4, then 5, etc. guys at once. I'd love to know what its like to be gang banged from every angle at once.

After the month was up, I'd settle down, and try and feel what life is really like for women. I'd try and get a job, and maybe a steady boyfriend, and try and live out the rest of my time fairly normally.

17. wsbosox04

wsbosox04 New Member

i've thought about being a woman for a day, mainly for the multiple orgasms without stopping, and also, i dont know if woman think about this, but it would seem cool if a woman would walk around with a dildo inside of her all day. is that weird?

18. Sinda

Sinda New Member

I'd certainly be willing to give it a shot. Take a walk in someone else's shoes so to speak.

19. Clark

Clark Member

I can honestly say that I have absolutely no desire to have a man climb on top of me and fuck me.

20. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'd be up for it. Anyone surprised by that? :lol But like cyber_wryter, I'd need more time. At least a month for me. Hell, if I could have it my way, I'd live my life 50/50. I'm not interested in men, but I'd really like to experience life from a woman's perspective.

If I had one wish, that would be it!