Do you ever have sex when you know you can be seen?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by zapper, May 19, 2007.

1. zapper

zapper Member

I'm not talking about blatant fucking in the middle of the freeway but like semi private public places like parks where you know the chances are high or leaving the drapes open so your in view of the whole other apartment block for example. Share some experiences . . .

2. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

1 occasion springs to mind

once we came home from a party decided 2 do it in the car in the drive way. didnt know the light inside the car was on, got some dodgey looks from the neighbours the next day aye!

3. sexless

sexless New Member

i'll kiss and strip in front of a hotel window before i jack off, the very thought that someone is watching is erotic. however i'll only do it out of state.

4. bootylover3000

bootylover3000 New Member

Risky

One time my GF and I tried having sex in my car. My car is kind of small so we got out and I fucked her while she was bent over the front of my car. We were on a residential street at about 2:00 am.

5. Yaker

Yaker New Member

I think this was what told me I might have a sex problem. When I was in my mid teens I would go into my bedroom with the lights on and try to get my neighbor to notice me as I was masturbating. I was never caught but it sure enhanced the act.

6. SPANKEE47

SPANKEE47 New Member

i've laid over my mates knees while he spanked me with our blinds open i'm sure my neighbor saw us we then made passionate love after a long long spanking

7. smoke

smoke New Member

me and my girl fucked in a park, in this big guzibo (< spelling??), good times.

8. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

me and my gf had sex in the last row at the movie theater last week there were about 20 people in front of us

9. smoke

smoke New Member

ive done that. im sorry but i paid to see a good movie and white noise sucked so i improvised.

10. pussylover69

pussylover69 New Member

Me and my ex did it in a barn on a very popular walking footpath...so exciting

11. RainbowMuncher

I might want to some day..^^

12. RedNinja

RedNinja New Member

if my partner would be up for it, then i'd be ok with it. just the risk of getting caught would make it more exciting and enjoyable

13. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Not "seen," but my wife and I are avid campers (large 5th wheel), and usually stay in campgrounds. We keep the blinds closed at night, but we do manage to get the thing rocking pretty good most mornings and evenings. We get a bit vocal at times too, but we try to keep the volume down to a reasonable level.

14. Bella

Gold Member

No, but I have been caught! :eek
    ~Bella

15. BinghamtonNY

BinghamtonNY Member

On the hundred and something floor of a hotel in Manhatten. But I doubt anyone on the ground coud see us w/o binoculars

16. Hotholly

Hotholly New Member

in the hottub of a hotel...right next to the pool. That wasnt easy but he did cum!

17. niten

niten New Member

I'm going to have to say no on this one, but the idea has come into my mind every so often.

18. black king

black king New Member

In a backstreet near my ex-girlfriend's house. Must say, the risk did enhance the act ;)

19. Elisabeta

Elisabeta New Member

My boyfriend massaged my clit while I was lying on a surfboard until I came. It was a public beach, but we were far enough out in the water that no one could really tell what was going on unless they were watching with binoclulars.

Then I jacked him off under the water.

Also, one night we were grilling out on the balcony of my apartment. It was pretty late and only one torch was lit. I was straddling him while he was lying on the reclining lawn chair. We heard some giggling and noticed a small group of highschool boys across the way on a neighboring balcony. We pretended not to see them and decided to really put on a show.

At one point, my bf bent me over the balcony and took me from behind (which I absolutely love!) and demonstrated his "Olympic Power Fucking", lol! My tits were jiggling like crazy! But, my gawd, my pussy was so hot and wet, I was cumming in no time and so was he.

Those boys made no bones about the fact that they were wanking as hard as they could go.

Ahhhhhh.... nature. lol!

20. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Holly! Is that you!? :lol

You just reminded me that I'd done the same thing. It was one of those indoor pools/hot tubs that was surrounded by about 200 hotel rooms, but we tried to stay back in the corner so only we were only visible to maybe 25 rooms. :uhh:

Also did it once on the bank of a "swimming hole" from a cold mountain stream which had a hiking trail overlooking it from maybe 100 yards away. And another time in a busy, shallow lake, but no one could see what we were actually doing. And lots of bjs while driving. (Truckers would sometimes toot their horns.) :lol