Do you ever get hit on?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CuriousGeoff, Sep 20, 2017.

1. fairlthick

Gold Member

Gee, imagine that. LOL;):rolleyes::rolleyes::D:p:cool:

CLE32793 and Sweetlysad like this.
  2. mikehoncho18

Gold Member

As a man I don't get "hit on" although I do get a good amount of fun stares and eye interaction. Nothing funner than eye flirting with a stranger in the underground or at a store. Still that doesn't mean much, you never know what people are thinking, I might just remind them of a funny TV character or maybe my hair looks funny

CuriousGeoff and CLE32793 like this.
  3. JacksinBucks

Gold Member

That's called sexual harassment & could get the hitter fired.

CLE32793 likes this.
  4. JacksinBucks

Gold Member

How do you usually react to being hit on? Does it boost your ego, creep you out, turn you off? Have you ever followed through with anyone?

5. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Honestly it depends a lot of the individual doing the flirting. I absolutely hate to be undressed with someone's eyes. So usually it's flattering. And no, never tempted.

JacksinBucks likes this.
  6. fairlthick

Gold Member

I'm distinguished now.... :rolleyes::D:p. Aren't all women flirts? ;):cool:

7. JacksinBucks

Gold Member

I have to confess that undressing an attractive, fully clothed woman with my mind's eye is a pastime that I very much enjoy. I wonder about her bra size, what her nipples look like, what color & style panties she put on that morning, does she perform fellatio on her mate, does she swallow his hot, sticky load of semen, what are her erotic fantasies, how many men has she been with sexually, has she or does she cheat and why?

An attractive woman is almost as attractive to me as a fine paining hanging in a museum but it's far more fun to play with sexual fantasies as you look at an 8 or 9 standing in front of you at the checkout line, perhaps waiting to pay for the food that she will be preparing for the mate who will likely make love to her that night.

CuriousGeoff likes this.
  8. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I'm sure there are plenty of ladies out there that like it. It makes me feel dirty.

CuriousGeoff and JacksinBucks like this.
  9. JacksinBucks

Gold Member

To your knowledge, do some women engage in the same type of analysis when they see an attractive guy...or woman? I would think it is probably the case - statistically probable.

sankay and CuriousGeoff like this.
  10. CuriousGeoff

Gold Member

Awesome, that was your lucky day.

11. sankay

Gold Member

Yes.....:)

CuriousGeoff and JacksinBucks like this.
  12. JudeHara

Gold Member

I have an accent and live in the states so I get hit on every damn time I open my mouth.. What is it with accents and America girls?

13. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Yes. I'd say some do. I've looked at male and females and thought about their body, but for me its more of a 'I wonder if they have defined abs' if they look fit. I had a friend that would make comments about the men we'd see in public.

14. JacksinBucks

Gold Member

All women have a built-in, involuntary meter that provides visual evidence of their level of sexual excitement: the dampness of their panty gusset when they change before showering or changing into night clothes. This is copied from a medical paper ( found on the net: 'Excitement, the first phase, begins externally with increased vaginal lubrication from Bartholin’s gland secretions...' (which are a mucus produced automatically prior to sex in women without psychological hangups about the subject. I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about. I'd be interested in learning from your friend what the state of her panty gusset was after seeing the men she would comment about in public. The body doesn't lie or play games.

15. JacksinBucks

Gold Member

I think you should take advantage of your luck!

16. Long stroke

Gold Member

I can't wear any jewelry or wedding band due to my type of work, that might be why I am hit on from time to time. I do get quite a few double takes from women in my age group and some will even strike up a conversation but as far as hitting on me in a sexual way such as commenting on my ass or any other body parts, that never happens

17. JacksinBucks

Gold Member

Yet. Wait & see, but watch out. Employers today are very conscious of sexual harassment as it can lead to law suits etc. Even a casual flirtation or meetup outside of work can turn around & bight you where it really hurts, your job.

18. sensless

sensless Well-Known Member

I undress men.

When i see a man I like, I imagine his balls in my hand and how they'd feel.

I know how men become different when the door is finally closed at our backs and all we need to think of is pleasure.

I imagine how's his scent, the scent of his groin. I imagine the male roughness of his cheeks against the insides of my thighs and his hands on my hips, almost so real I can shiver at the hint of a grip.

Sometimes, I'll stare and sexy smile at a man until I see the bulge in his pants. That bulge is mine. I can imagine humping on it, teasing it until it's as big as it gets, before I take it.

I imagine brushing my pussy delicately on his lips, letting my sweet smell mark the territory before I kiss him. Then I can imagine his tongue as hard as his cock, priming my mouth for something smoother he'll offer me.

I imagine his moan when I'd lick his glans, my tongue probing his frenulum and circling it, still on that mission of getting that erection as far as it can go.

Sometimes I just imagine my kisses on his neck, my hands on his hair, my legs around his waist and hip. How does he smell? How good can he finger me, should we manage to sit together and his hand to wander under the table to where is now getting so wet.

What about that other man, standing more to the left? Would he join? Would he crouch and feed me his balls while man one is fucking me?

And other such innocent thoughts.

sankay, JacksinBucks, duffy and 4 others like this.
  19. DayPlay3

Gold Member

:D:D:D

Your stock just went up 100 pts

sensless likes this.
  20. Kurio

Gold Member

It's never happened and never will. I could market myself as an effective human repellent.