[Ask a Guy] Do you ever feel like you are getting sloppy seconds?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by bt1257, Oct 13, 2012.

1. bt1257

bt1257 Member

If you go out with a girl after she just got out of a long relationship, do you ever feel like sloppy seconds?

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Err, no....what does a long relationship have to do with it?...

3. Texas_Red

Gold Member

That's a hell of a way to look at it. I mean really, if you have that outlook, you're getting sloppy seconds/thirds/fourths/hundredths 99% of the time. Really, who cares? Why is it an issue? Unless she's been going around with a 1 Liter soda bottle up her twat every day for months on end, it's not going to make a lick of difference anyhow.

4. Northside

Gold Member

I once met an old girlfriend's ex. He asked me how I liked that old used pussy? I told him "it's great once I get past the used part!"

5. CTRx

CTRx New Member

The last girl I went out with had been dating this guy for about 4 years, broke up with him on a Friday, and was going out with me the next Monday. It did cross my mind, but there's no point worrying about shit like that, if it works it works, time is no issue. As Texas said, you're most likely always going to be with someone's ex, all you can do is try and do better then they did haha.

6. Texas_Red

Gold Member

LOL! Zing! :phat

7. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I'm assuming you have had a gf before.........so does that mean she is getting sloppy seconds?

8. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

This is a pretty shallow attitude. You obviously must be pretty young. Sooner or later, as you grow older, this will backfire on you. The older you get, the less likely you will find a partner that has not been with someone else. Seems from the tone of your post that you have been with others, so what difference should it make? If you really want someone who hasn't ever been with someone else, find one and stick with her, or you will soon age past this being likely. As you age, even if you do find someone who claims to have not been with another, but once she gets comfortable with you, starts doing things you haven't taught her. Surprise!

It also gets a little old having to teach a new partner everything. I think a lot of guys like this because I've learned with age that a lot of, if not a majority of guys are very selfish sexually. It's kinda sad that I know women in their late 30's and up that only knew how to have missionary sex, give a bj and never experienced cunnilingus before being with me. Once they learn that sex is supposed to be about them too, they won't want to be with a guy like you.

xx

9. newtoital

newtoital New Member

I don't think you should go there if that's how you feel towards the situation :)

10. biker061

Gold Member

good one!
    don't know why you would think of it as sloppy seconds? or maybe you don't know what 'sloppy seconds' are? does your SO complain that she not getting fresh sausage from you?

11. WhiskeyRiver

WhiskeyRiver New Member

Fresh isnt best, I like a woman that isnt afraid to get a little cum on her chin.

12. taster7734

taster7734 Member

No I don't mind that at all...in fact my wife was married to another guy for 11 years before me....vaginas are self-cleaning in a matter of hours..or at least days...no I don't want to hear that the woman I am giving oral to today had some dude cum inside her last night....but I can and do deal with about anything else...:):):)

13. Northside

Gold Member

C'mon give me a break. Think about the food we eat being fertilized with chemicals and manure. Ever eat a hotdog, know what's in it? Every girl I've ever kissed has barfed before, and most have had some guy's dick and cum in there. The list goes on. Life is messy, sex is messy. Just be happy it's your dick and your cum in her now. Why don't you man up and give her sweet pussy a big wet kiss and be grateful she let you!

14. sandwich

Gold Member

Ahhh...my heart skipped a beat when I read that...or maybe it was my clit...or both!

15. Essene

Gold Member

The elasticity of a vaginal orifice will usually return to almost normal (depending on the amount of sex/sexual activity she engaged in). So long as it feels good- why care? I understand that as males we tend to get jealous over such simple matters. But that points to insecurity.

I'm not a fan of sluts; but depending on how many partners she has had- she may be able to better tell you what she likes and what she doesn't based on how many other experiences she has had.

Edit:

So, to answer your question, no I do not feel like I'm getting sloppy seconds or thirds or fourths, and so on. I used to with my first girlfriend. I was a virgin. That relationship was an emotion train wreck. I'd literally sit in church and repeated think "she doesn't deserve to be on that pulpit wearing that robe. She's such a slut."

16. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

I'm confused. What's wrong with sloppy seconds. ;-)