[Ask a Girl] do you ever feel like when you masturbate you get off but it's only tiny and you have

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by smiley717, Jul 2, 2012.

1. smiley717

smiley717 New Member

to keep doing it over and over again.. all of which are tiny get-offs? (don't know if you can say a female 'get off')

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Re: do you ever feel like when you masturbate you get off but it's only tiny and you

That makes sense to me; not full blooded earthquaking orgasms but small tremors are less likely to be satisfying and leaves you wanting more.........

3. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Re: do you ever feel like when you masturbate you get off but it's only tiny and you

Why do you have so much difficulty saying "orgasm"?

To answer the question as I think you mean. I only have a series of mini orgasms when I'm upset or otherwise not really focused. Otherwise I know how to please myself best and have "earthshattering" orgasms from masturbation.

4. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I've read about women, on these forums, some of whom give themselves very soft and unsatisfying orgasms, and others who prefer masturbating to the orgasms with their partners, and everything in between. What might be missing from masturbation would be the emotional component, and that may be why your self administered orgasms are not as satisfying.

5. Godiva

Godiva Member

I had 15 weak ones in a row once and stopped because my hands were too sore..haha.
    They sucked, i'd rather one really good one, but often when that happens, i want another...so it's usually clocked in at 2 or 3 before i realise each time it's getting less good and i decide to stop, haha.

6. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Ditto!!!!
    :D