Do you ever feel as though you have a HIGHER sex drive than your girl?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by chavo85, Feb 5, 2013.

1. chavo85

chavo85 New Member

Maybe you're always the one who has to initiate sex...
    or maybe she's just not in the mood as often as you are.
    If you're finding these things happening with your woman,
    you're not alone.
    But, I'm going to venture that the REASON WHY she doesn't
    seem to want to make love as often as you do is NOT because
    she has a lower sex drive....
    What is really happening is...

The lesson to take away here is that your girl's
    "sex drive" and how often she wants to have sex
    with you have nothing to do with body chemistry...
    and everything to do with whether or not you are
    sexually satisfying her.
    With this in mind, here's how to tell if you are:
    If your girl wants sex at least 3-4 times a week, then you are satisfying her.
    If she DOESN'T want sex at least 3-4 times a week, then I am sorry, but you are not.

Worst case scenario... if she's been with a guy in the past
    who was cabable of giving her more intense orgasms than you... ...
    she's probably not going to stick around very long unless you
    are married or financially supporting her....

2. chavo85

chavo85 New Member

I will like to know some girls opinion???

3. just4fun

Gold Member

This is the silliest thing I've read in a while and I pity you for thinking this way. Smdh

4. welshkitten

welshkitten New Member

Its never that simple and if you think it is your deluding yourself. There are many, many reasons why a woman may not want sex as often as her man, and yes one reason might be that she really does have a lower sex drive - some women do actually have a low sex drive. There could be medical and psychological reasons for either partner (male of female) having low sex drive. Then there is the obvious passion killer of stress which again can affect either. Then do I have to mention hormones.... Don't make every guy paranoid that he's not satisfying his partner just because she isn't in the mood as often as he is. If there really is a miss match between a couples sex drives then they need to talk about it and identify the reason not jump to daft conclusions!

5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

That's completely and utterly stupid. My husband completely satisfies me and we only have sex about once or twice a week. There's this thing called work, sleep, housework and other responsibilities.

6. Anotherday

Gold Member

Yep, when the wife and I entered into our newly discovered relationship last year, I took it upon myself to take over most of the household duties. We both work in high stress careers, but hers takes more time due to a long commute.

She never asked me to, I just did it. Somehow I put it into my mind that if she was willing live this lifestyle with me and put forth the effort to change the way we related to each other then the least I could do was end the majority of her duties in the house.

Funny, I found that all those years of her "being tired" really was her "being tired". :)

On another positive note since I've taken over the cooking (mostly grilling fresh meats/veggies) we've both lost weight and maintained those levels for quite some time. Only negative is that it costs a lot of cash to completely overhaul a wardrobe for two people, but then she looks/feels great.

For us, entering into a sexual relationship that revolves around aspects of kink and BDSM has changed us so much. Closer than ever before, deeper relationship than we thought possible, and the sex is never the same old thing as there are just endless possibilities to explore and learn about together.

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Well chavo85 on that basis I have a problem then.
    She wants sex every day and more often than that if that were possible but I don't kid myself of being a super or even lousy lover.
    She is what she is; a horny bitch!
    It's me dude who cannot keep up :(
    So does that mean I have had a better sexual partner?
    According to your logic I would have but the reality is quite the reverse.