do you enjoy the art of 'touch tease' ?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by clubber_stevens, Jun 25, 2014.

1. clubber_stevens

My own phrase but this is the art of teasing his manhood. It would be considered a form of flirty and cheeky foreplay. I have been into this more lately with my girlfriend since I hinted how much I loved it since reading about it elsewhere on here. Anyway here is the basic procedure;

He must have a full erection and be very horny. It works best when she is on her knees in front of him. She must adopt a cheeky teasing taunting demeanor knowing the man wants a full on handjob or blowjob or to just flat out f**k her. Occasional gentle strokes of her finger along the full length of the penis will follow with taunting expressions while looking up into his eyes smiling and giggling at how his manhood is bobbing up and down reacting from such small actions. Frequently she will act like she is about to touch but will not and will draw her hand/finger back at the last second and will giggle at his manhood reacting by convulsing or bobbing even though contact was not made. Sometimes she will cheekily tickle his balls briefly too.

It drives me WILD!!!!!! I just wanted to see if anyone else does this kind of practice with their woman? ladies do you like to do this with your man? do you have many experiences or techniques in this 'art' ? what do YOU like her to do in this way? what does she like to do in this way? I eager to hear of anyone's experiences of this type of thing. I've tried to find vids on this type of thing but with little luck. Sadly most vids are less about emotional teasing and more about raw f**king, its just the internet I guess.

Married M Nh likes this.
  2. Meee

Gold Member

Well, I don't giggle, and I don't think the boyfriend wants to think of me as a giggler.

I caress his erect cock with my nails. The lightest touch I can give it is to draw my hair across it. I also blow on it sometimes.

#2 Meee, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
    luvbug, boobjob and AtkCCC like this.
  3. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

ohhh the hair, drives me crazy. and you have nice hair!!!! Lucky man!