[Ask a Girl] Do you enjoy bathing with your partner?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by HayleyB, Nov 23, 2010.

1. HayleyB

HayleyB New Member

I was talking about this with a group of friends recently. Most of them found bathing with their respective partners to be a sensual sexy experience - a bit of a turn on really.

Personally I hate sharing a bath (a shower yes, a bath no!), I find it really irritating. Having a bath is my time - it may sound selfish, but for me it is a good excuse to have a soak for an hour and to relax on my own. I was wondering if I was alone in this?

2. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

I enjoy bathing/showering together... soaking in the bathtub is wonderful when I'm all alone but it's even better with him there - and it doesn't matter to me who's in front (well it does depending on my mood & his)

it's not always sexual to me (yup, if I'm in front of him it's a guarantee he's going to play with my boobs but he's not always trying to turn me on :) )

3. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Like showering more, don't mind a bath once in a while. I know you asked the girls but I wanted to give my input

4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Just the way you are. I am not a bath person but enjoy the occasional one. Also if you have someone who would like to try bathing with you the only thing is for you to do it once in a while, not a habit, to say he "got" hs time with you in the bath. DOn't show irritability, impatience, etc, this will ruin the experience, and this can be another way to foster closeness, the pleasure or rubbing someone, scrubbing, another excuse to touch each other. Choose a time you wish to have sex, use the bath as foreplay, or maybe more.

5. nurseharley

Gold Member

i think if i bathed with my partner, it would relax me even more. he could hold me while we both soak in the hot water and give me a little shoulder massage or massage whatever else he wanted to and i'd do the same for him :D

6. CruelTease

Gold Member

I love having a bath on my own, just locking the door, lighting candles, soothing music etc... That's my time and god help man or child who may try to interrupt that.

However, sometimes the mood takes me and I will invite him in. I enjoy the company, touching each other washing each other etc. I really like washing his hair, no idea why.

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

Like the OP said, tub time is my time, but shower time is free game. I love having him in the shower with me though. :) Especially to get those hard to reach places..

Of course, there's always room for naughty fun too.

8. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

My tub's too small to even consider sharing it but even if I had the space I would still prefer to be alone. I don't have a bath often but when I do, I like to vege out by myself with no distractions and get bitchy if anyone intrudes on my private time.