Do you enjoy anal sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by enthusiast, May 14, 2007.

1. enthusiast

enthusiast New Member

Do any women in this forum actually enjoy anal sex?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

I haven't tried it (yet), but the reason I'm responding to your post is out of curiosity. Yes, there are women here who enjoy it, and there have been many posts dedicated to this very subject. Why do want to know? And the reason I ask is because if you get fifty "yes" responses from posters, that will tell you absolutely nothing as far as what to expect from women in general. Some are interested, some are not, some like it, some don't...If a woman who enjoys anal is a criterion for a future gf, make sure you're up front about that when dating.

3. enthusiast

enthusiast New Member

Well...the reason I ask is to strike up a discussion. I am actually interested to hear people's opinions on such subjects. I already know some people like and some do not!!! This is a forum isn't it?

I'm generally interested in human behaviour and especially they're sexual behaviour. Why do we go to work everyday? Why do we spend money on sex toys? I'm simply interested in views!

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

Then you've already got your...Ohhhh. I get it. You want to hear about how much women enjoy it...? ;) :brow

5. enthusiast

enthusiast New Member

haha I guess to some extent...however, I'm just curious what people think. My title wasn't meant to attract boolean responses.

Anyway, thanks for the posts.

Remember to lube up b4 u try it!!!!

:D

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

Had to look that one up, so thanks for inspiring me to learn something new today! :D Btw, I've read that Boy Butter and Wet are awesome anal lubes.

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

There are also a good amount of guys here who enjoy having anal done to them by females...and yet others who wish to have that done to them..

It can be a very exhilaratingly sexual experience

8. Bluesy

Gold Member

Hey, that's a good point. Why leave out the guys? :(

9. miss_nastyass

miss_nastyass New Member

my bf and i only started doing anal about 6 months ago (we've been together almost 5 years), but since then i think he's cum in my ass nearly every time we've had sex. i love it! mmm, nothing better than him pushing his hard cock deep into my hole, then feeling his hot cum pump into my waiting ass, makes me sooo hot, i'm wet just thinking about it... i wish i hadn't waited so long to try it!

10. enthusiast

enthusiast New Member

Miss_nastyass you kinky devil...I like.

What size is your bf? In what position do u take his hard cock?

A good position is to hold the gf against the edge of a bed and have her legs over your shoulders while his pulsating member rigorously slides in and out of her tight ass!!!!

11. Tainted

Tainted Banned

Well I know my gurl does

My gurls pretty new to anal but shes getting into it she wants to ween herself into it as she enjoys an ass tickle with the vibe while im fucking her but it comes out so me and her are investing in a vibe buttplug shes real excited about it too:) her decision btw. as for me ive had my finger in ass and no im not too keen, My ass is oneway traffic and if a few of my exbuddy list from webscutest heard tht theyd cry. I have many gay admirers and no shortage of offers of bjs and anal animal sex but no it aint my thing. Idk maybe i was meant to be bi i have so many gay admirers. idk point is my gurl likes anal yeah me I dont hate it but i certainly dont enjoy it:)
    Tainted.xxx

12. analgirl77

analgirl77 New Member

I LOVE ANAL SEX 4-5 times a week

13. christ1220

christ1220 New Member

my wife like it 3 or 4 time a month !! when im in her pussy she like to be on top to control everything but when its up in the ass i get to do everything cause she like me to be on top shes face down on the matress and i hold her hands so she cant move at all !! when it comes too analsex she want to be my slave !!

14. isthatright

isthatright New Member

I like him to rub his cock around the out side of my ass but i don't really like it rammed in there.:eyes

15. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Gentle and loving is the best way...I dont think i would be to keen on have 5-8" rammed into me either roflmao hahah..

But gently and slowly im sure i would enjoy. as that is how i would be if i was the one giving.

16. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

:lol Yep, you're right.. I like it, but have to be in the mood for it.

17. HouseHunny

HouseHunny New Member

Same here. It is not an everyday thing for us either, but on occasion when in the mood I will let myself go and give in to the pleasure of it.

18. Eating Pussy

Eating Pussy New Member

My girlfriend and I love anal, we usually do it 3 or 4 times a week. I really enjoy it too, it's a huge turn on for me but as far as feeling better than vaginal? Sometimes, just depends on a lot of factors.

19. miss_nastyass

miss_nastyass New Member

:brow that's one of our fave positions, too. but i really love it when he's fucking me from behind and i'm playing with my pierced clit, feeling his balls slapping against my pussy

20. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Am I the only one working up a sweat here?? :lol