Do you do any kind of Swinging?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ImLikasexmachin, Oct 10, 2007.

?

Do you and your partner Swing?

1. Hell No!

20 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. Oh yeah!

10 vote(s)
    22.7%
  3. We expirement and soft swing

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. No.. but We've been thinking about trying it

10 vote(s)
    22.7%
  1. ImLikasexmachin

ImLikasexmachin New Member

Do you and your partner swing at all?? parties? couples? soft swinging?

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I voted "Hell Yea"
    We were swingers for app. 3 years
    but we don't do it anymore, Just too risky.
    We attended open swinging parties
    because the wife liked to show off her body
    And I like to look at the best looking gal their
    And I always scored the best ones too.
    Well most of the time. We attended a few National conventions
    And the best looking gals their were always lesbians.

Hiker

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Not into the idea, myself.

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

Not interested, but I just have to ask: What is "soft swinging"?

5. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

We have done mfm threesomes and tried cuckold. However we have not done anything recently.

6. Angie

Angie New Member

No penetration, a complete waste of time, if you're gonna swing it's all or nothing IMO. We go to a swinger party every month.

7. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

Swingers club LOVE THEM

Hello

We have been to many swingers clubs and have a great time even though we do not exchange partners.We are into watching and being watched which is considered one type of soft swing.The sights and sounds you experience at a club are over the top and at all the clubs we have ever been to there has never been any pressure to do anything from anybody..One big turn on is that most clubs have a dinner where you get to know people then a hour or so later you see those same people screwing,sucking or eating hell out of each other.

8. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Did:):)Don't:mad:mad :lol:lol

9. Thorn

Gold Member

I like the concept but have never pursued it. I agree with Hiker, "Too risky as far as STDs go.

10. espresso

espresso New Member

This is my big problem with it. MsE and I really like the idea as well but I'm not sure we could enjoy it because we would be worried about all the crap we could be catching. The thought of having sex in a room with LOTS of other people having sex is an amazing turn on but for some reason I just picture so many diseases :(

11. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

Swingers clubs,Go check one out have Fun

Hello Again

My wife and I have been going to swingers clubs for about ten years and everyone has been sparkling clean and we have never caught anything and we have had sex right next to other couples almost touching skin.The main club we go to in Washington State is spectacular and the people we have met there are the people you could meet at a PTA meeting because they are just normal folks.The first time I took my wife we went on valentines day which is big at swingers clubs and she got into it so much she said"lets do it here" which was an open spot in front of a lot of people.Most clubs start off with dinner then dancing then there are huge play areas and they do not allow single men.If you like sex YOU WILL NOT FOR GET THE EXPERIENCE.You have to do nothing and no means no,the basic rules of all clubs

12. ImLikasexmachin

ImLikasexmachin New Member

Great Stories!

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

I never really thought about swinging much until I started reading about it here on SF. A little while ago, my husband and I found out we share a common fantasy of having a 3-some and he said he would love to see me get screwed by another man. I'm not sure if that was just fantasy talking or he'd really be into it.

So...I checked online and found a sex club, (well they don't call it that, really) in my area. The site said that there were "parties" held at various locations and you had to be invited to go. I read the criteria for being invited and it looks like they only want good looking, rich people in their 30's, all of which I ain't. :(

I haven't looked into it since then, but to be frank, I don't know if I could really go through with it or not.

14. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

Hello

Above,I am new to this board but so I do not know if I can tell you about a place to find an accepting club near you,so just look under the heading Swingers clubs or lifestyles clubs.The good clubs except anybody no matter body size,race or anything else.We have been to clubs around the world sice we travel a lot and even when no one else spoke English we were excepted so keep looking and you will make your husbands year.

15. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

I just typed "Swingers clubs " into yahoo and got 4,270,000 links!!:)

16. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I typed the same thing on Google
    and got 4,470,000 links.
    But then again I knew I would get a bunch.

Hiker

17. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

This might help

Here is a hint
    Go to Yahoo Try swingers board

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm aware I can do a search online to find clubs, but I don't want to have to pay to join a site and the clubs have to be near me, so that narrows it down a shitload.

19. Bluesy

Gold Member

The only way to guarantee that anyone is 100% STD-free is to have them get tested before having oral sex/intercourse with them; and even then, there is no reliable HPV test for men currently, so there's no way to know whether or not that guy you're swinging with is "clean". And HPV, one of the most prevalent, if not the most prevalent, STDs going around, can be contracted orally, since it's mode of transmission is through skin-to-skin contact. There are plenty of other STDs that can be contracted via oral sex: Herpes, HIV, gonorrhea, clamidia, syphilis.

Oh, and STDs like Herpes are not always confined to a convenient little area of skin like the penis or vagina...if a person has infectious areas on their outer genitals, or even the upper thighs, a condom isn't going to protect you.

What I'm getting at is that non-monogamous sex always comes with a risk, and condoms do not make you impervious to disease. It would be a huge mistake to delude yourself into believing that's the case. So you decide: Is the risk worth it? If you're cautious (using protection for vaginal/anal/oral sex), the odds of catching something are slight. But please don't make uninformed or irresponsible decisions regarding your, and your partner's, health.

20. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

This should clarify

Hello Above

You really did not read what I said.

1,The club themselves are sparkling clean meaning they are not dirty I was not talking about diseases.

2. We do not exchange partners we go to watch and be watched and enjoying everything thing going on.

3 We have met doctors,teachers, lawyers all kinds of blue and white collar professional so everybody knows the risk they take if they do exchange partners[We do not exchange partners because of diseases and because we are both jealous types],The clubs have free condoms all over so if people make a choice to use them they are there.

3. I have never found a club through a pay site,there is a world wide organization called NASCA INTERNATIONAL that can lead you where you want to go,also go to yahoo then put in swingers board then when on the site go to clubs.