Do You Consider Yourself Kinky?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Love2BKinky, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

What is the kinkiest thing you have done?
    I guess I would have to say licking my wife's creampie clean after she came home from being with another guy.

LongwoodU, 63willys, bhonest and 7 others like this.
  2. joeti

joeti New Member

While on vacation in the St. Martin at a private party watching the host wife fuck a young black man while her husband watched and at the same time had his hand stroking my wifes pussy while we naked in the hot tub. Wild party to say the least.

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I like anal/rough stuff. Dream of a golden shower. Yes, I do think I'm kinky.

BigMur, bhonest, Li_hog_rider and 4 others like this.
  4. Meee

Gold Member

I encourage the boyfriend to be rough with me; we're into watersports; we like outdoor sex; sex in potentially public places; anal sex; food and kitchen utensils; probably more. I consider myself sexually adventurous, but I don't really bother to label myself kinky, except when someone is turned on by the word kinky.

5. MrMrsBiggerblast96

Gold Member

My wife and I are all about outdoor sex. Not sure if it is the kinkiest thing, but we got horny is a state park during a hike and did under tree by the side of a road, finished our hike by going for round two besides a lake

-Mr. B

naughty4u and HotForHoney like this.
  6. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

"Meee" you took the words right out of my mouth!! :) Now I have to dig deep to think up something else. lol

Umm...I know...This one time @ Band camp - No, that's not it... ;)

Ok, Besides Whipping his Ass, Using my Strap On in his Ass.....there's "Putting my Fist Up his Ass"!! I'd have to say that one probably rates the most "Kinkiest" (I've done to him anyway...) :D

Nice thread "Love2bKinky". And I really like this site! Everybody seems so Nice! Hi Everybody!

goldnuts, Doitagain and Love2BKinky like this.
  7. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Watersports, anal on both, chains, whips, pain, blood. I'm pretty sure there's more but too tired to think.

HotForHoney likes this.
  8. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

I'm wondering if I accidentally wrote something against the rules in my original Post @ 10:55? I noticed that my Post showed "Edit and Delete" besides "Report". I tried to Edit/Delete it but I got a message that Time had Expired to do either of these options. Now it appears that my Avatar is next to the Op's on the Thread Title. I'm new to this site and do not know what all these things mean yet. And I certainly did not write anything intentionally to break any Rules if I have. I apologize for any Error written in the Content.

9. JonJo

Gold Member

You did nothing wrong: the options you were shown are for you to do just those things not an indication that you've broken any rules.
    There is a time limit for you to use them but not quite sure what it is, do know that you cannot use them is you've once left the site then logged back on.
    Your Avatar will appear next to the Ops in the 'threads list' if you've already posted in/on that thread, to show you that you have but nobody else can see it - its a kind of reminder.

luvbug likes this.
  10. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

That's Great! Thank you for letting me know that I did nothing wrong. I had never noticed those Edit & Delete options before. I must have left the site or was in other threads before I came back into one's I had posted in.
    (Time limit is 60 minutes...)

And Thanks for telling me about the things you explained to me. Btw, do you know of any place on this site that would explain those type of things or other useful tidbits of information like that?

Appreciate it!!

11. JonJo

Gold Member

There might be such a place but I'm not aware of it, I found out by just 'playing around' - lets face it you can't do much harm on a forum like this and if you do something wrong somebody will let you know, hopefully nicely.

12. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Here are some things that we enjoy that we considered kinky when we first started, but now they seem sort of natural for a couple who loves sex. Mutual masturbation, watching hardcore DVD'S together, creampie eating, cum sharing after cum eating, pegging(we both love it once a week) and anything else we happen to think of.

KinkyDread likes this.
  13. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

By my standards and definitions I've never done/don't do anything that truly qualifies as "kinky." My sex encounters are plain vanilla; nothing fancy or extravagant... yet.

luvbug likes this.
  14. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

Good point OldKinky. My wife and I say that alot. The things we do, we consider normal because we have done them forever.
    We love pegging also. My wife looks hot all dressed up as a dom and wearing her strap-on. One time when I walked in the door from work, she was there waiting for me all dressed up and ready to fuck my ass. Nice stress reliever. :)

jdhst, phish and oldkinky like this.
  15. backcheck64

Gold Member

Does doing a chick on an old embalming table in an old mortuary turned radio station count? Does doing a chick in a freshly dug grave or on a large grave marker count?

luvbug and AGFUNK like this.
  16. oldkid

There has to be a joke there somewhere about fucking a stiff one. Jes sayin'. humpin.gif

CLE32793 and luvbug like this.
  17. biker061

Gold Member

We don't think we're kinky...we just like sex!!!

John W and luvbug like this.
  18. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Well I guess I can consider myself kinky. I have done and would do things that alot of the people I know wouldn't do. I also have thoughts that I'm not sure I would do lol.

Kinkiest thing? Hmmm . Well I had a female roommate years ago , I used to be in bed and heat her come home and go to her room and I could hear them having sex. One day after he left she walked into my room naked, she knew I could hear. We had some great sex, I loved eating that freshly fucked pussy.

I also went to a swingers club....well that was just great :)

goldnuts and naughty4u like this.
  19. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

No

luvbug likes this.
  20. HotForHoney

Gold Member

A bit.... I'm the most willing to try/do things I have ever been!

BigMur, KinkyDread, jdhst and 2 others like this.