Do you and your SO use sex toys together-describe?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by oldkinky, Oct 7, 2006.

?

Do you and your SO use sex toys together-describe?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

When we are preparing for sex we lay our toys and lubes out on the bed so they are easy to get to. We love our toys. The ones we use during intercourse are: Trojan Vibrating Ring, Penthouse Golden Egg and Pocket Rocket. The Trojan Vibrating Ring fits on the penis and vibrates the clitoris during intercourse. My DW says there is nothing like a real penis that vibrates. The Penthouse Egg can be used on the clitoris or inside the vagina during intercourse. The Pocket Rocket is great for stimulating the clitoris or the penis during intercourse. We have a rabbit type vibrator(Purple Titan) that my DW uses when we masterbate together. We have 3 vibrating dildos(2 jelly and 1 black rubber) that she also uses during mutual masterbation. We fantasize that we are having a threesome. We have some anal toys(Spectragels Anal Tool, Anal T, Anal E-Z Bend and Anal Beads)that DW uses to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. Our favotite lubricant is Wet Original and for anal we use Wet Platinum. Toys are hot!!!

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

We incorporate toys on occassion.

We had one such episode just a couple nights ago:

When we were preparing for bed, we decided to spend some time in mutual masturbation. I had ust spent the better part of the day cleaning and re-conditioning some of my toys (and repairing my very FAVORITE one) - putting fresh, strong batteries in all of them. I had already enjoyed the fruits of my labor for 3 orgasms earlier that day (alone), so I was more than happy to share my fun!

We laid side-by-side, with his head at my feet. This way we could watch each other when we wanted. Thorn kept hinting that it would be so nice to stick his cock up my ass...just hoping... it had been a while since the last time.

After about 15 minutes of pleasure, Thorn excused himself to use the restroom. While there, I turned over onto my stomach, placing my flexible vib on my clit. Obviously, my hips were grinding, and my ass was raising and lowering in the air. When Thorn emerged, he goes, "Mmmmmmm - do I see an invitation? :brow"

He straddled my thighs, lubed my butt, and slowly laid down on me, penetrating. It wasn't too long before he was deep and moving hard. The closer I got to cumming, the dirtier he talked to me. He knows it turns me on sooo much!

Gawd - I love orgasming that way. So intense. Even for my 4th orgasm that day :)

3. Thorn

Gold Member

I knew from the beginning that I would have anal sex with you Dear. :phat I know you like the back of my hand. But not like the front (inside) of my hand. ;)

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Damn! :brow Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!

Usually if I don't get my wife off with oral before intercourse, we'll use her Eroscillator on her clit during intercourse, at least until she orgasms once. She'll lie on her back, legs spread and over my hips/legs, as I lie on my side and slide into her. I start with "Doctor Ruth" on her clit, but she soon takes over, as she knows better how to use it on herself.