Do women really want toyboys?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bangtidy19, Jun 9, 2009.

1. bangtidy19

bangtidy19 New Member

It is fair to say that I have been looking to have nsa fun with older women for the past 2/3 years, I have had a few good experiences but I have to say that I was under the impression that older women really went for the younger guys. I have never had a younger partner and I love the sex with an older woman it is sensational, but do you more mature women find the prospect of a younger guy hot or not?

2. suite91

suite91 Member

Speaking for my wife, which can sometime get me into trouble ;), she certainly likes to admire the younger men. She's a mature 34 year young MILF and in our experience younger men, say 21 to 25, lack the maturity it takes to be good playmates. Some aren't good lovers (all they know how to do is pound!), others haven't been able to be "just" fuck buddies, still others have been unreliable about keeping dates, the list goes on. She/we have only had one repeat "young" man and he's been a disappointment lately too.

So to answer your question; Yes, younger men are hot but often not worth the trouble. Sorry.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I have never had a face to face lover outside of my marriage, but I have had plenty of virtual/cyber lovers. I have only had one that was young, and he just wanted to show me his dick all the time, which I didn't mind looking at, but he was a one-trick pony and I soon tired of him.

Experience trumps youth every time, if you ask me. Give me an older man any time.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

BT, the world is your oyster.
    I have multiple (well four right now) FBs ranging from 26 to 52 and dude cannot rationalise which is best.
    Women are......... so just enjoy them all ok?

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Further thoughts on the topic..

When I read the posts I made the other day, it almost seems I was in a bitchy mood or something. I did not mean to insult the young men on this forum and I think I may have with my poorly chosen words.

"Experience trumps youth every time, if you ask me."

That was a very broad statement, and I'm sorry to have said it. I suppose I really should open my mind to the thought of fantasy fucking a youngster again. Any volunteers? :dgrin

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

I think Blacklongstrong was bird dogging you in the Fuck me harder thread.:D

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Judging by the number of PM's and friend requests I've been getting lately, I'd say there are a whole pack of dawgs wanting some of this. :lol

8. vizzle

vizzle New Member

LOL your a girl on here! Not many of you post as much as you do!