[Ask a Girl] Do women really enjoy...

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Johnboy, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Johnboy

Johnboy New Member

Do you lovely women really enjoying giving head and handjobs :slong:

My ex used to hate giving me head and i wondered if most woman were like that or just her lol? i love giving oral and i like receiving it lol

I'm new here too my btw lol

2. faceman

faceman New Member

It all depends on the lady. I'm sure some of them love performing oral and then you have the ones that do it because... and then you have the few who look at a cock as if it has no right by their mouths let alone in it. My so fits te latter

3. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Sometimes I think it even depends the one woman at different times. Sometimes it seems like she is punching a clock. As for me, I am never on the clock I am always on vacation when I am between her legs!!!

4. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

Well I think it's fun, can't speak for anyone else! ... ... lol

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I think it depends as much on the cock as the woman. I love giving head the majority of the time but with some men it has been a massive chore and no pleasure for me at all.

6. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

Well I love feeling him through the whole process, be it, hand or mouth...soft, semi hard, hard, veins bulging, tightening/throbbing right before climax, I love it all. .its all about making someone else feel good. For some, its a turn on in itself. She may not be there yet. I mean in the beginning stages once you start, its like, your jaw and neck get tired, lips get numb (lol).....she may not be into it but just doing it for you....
    if she doesnt want to, you cant force her....but just try other ways to get her into it..games, maybe?....dont really know anymore though, since I dont have that problem......good luck

7. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Love it!

8. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

I guess that I have been fortunate that most of my significant partners enjoyed doing it. There's one that enjoyed it, but was mood dependent on her. I think this was due to the fact that I am on the larger size and she has a small mouth. There was one that didn't like giving or receiving oral. Seemingly, she grew up in an environment that anything but touching and fucking was "dirty sex".

xx

9. Johnboy

Johnboy New Member

Most of the woman i have seen haven't had a problem doing it but my ex she wasn't really into it i don't know if it was my size im a bit on the bigger side or she just didn't like it. i just thought i would ask you all lol

10. SunshineGal

SunshineGal New Member

It always depends on the woman, and her mood. I used to LOVE giving oral, but then I got into a 2-year relationship where the guy basically made me give him a blow job every day and I got NOTHING in return, except a random quickie now and then. Looking back, I have no idea why I stayed, other than that I loved him and wanted to do anything to please him. Since then, my enjoyment at giving head has gone down, but I do do it, and if the man seems to be really into it, then I enjoy the power it gives me. Hand jobs are something I enjoy more than giving oral, but I'm not a selfish lover, so I want to do what I can to keep my partner happy.

11. jediguy

jediguy New Member

When my wife does it she enjoys it so much she ends up dripping wet...so it's great foreplay for both of us.

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

So does my SO but I am not all that excited by it much preferring going down on her :phat

13. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

That's the benefit of 69, you can both do what you love most at the same time.

14. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Last night after two weeks of not being able to be with each other, we had sometime with forplay which turned into a 69 session. She gets really wet as well, and I say the wetter the better, I asked if she wanted me to continue, just as I said that her hips started to move in the way that I know is the start of her orgasm. Not long she came. So cool. She does not take long to cum either from oral or intercourse most of the time.

15. awakened

awakened New Member

Sunshine gal, WOW , I had the same type of life exp. my ex-bf made me do many things including bj's whether I wanted to or not, and I dont ever remember wanting too.
    Anyway, the man I have been married to for 20+ yrs only got bj's in the dating stage , i guess i thought I HAD to do this for men for them to be interested in me. After getting married I really knew he loved me with all his heart and would never MAKE me do anything so I quit giving bj's for over 17 yrs. YEP thats right 17 yrs

THESE DAYS LOVE to feel a cock in my hands slipping up and down twisting with lots of sensuous lube intensly rubbing the tip .
    And bj's are a joy for me . feeling the bumps ridges and smoothness and hardness of a cock in my mouth , tongue all over and challenge myself to see how long i can keep it all down my throat.

16. mrree69

mrree69 New Member

Must be woman's choice, my first and 3rd wife would and will not do oral what so ever, however the 2nd one, Now, she could give the type of BJ you only hear of,"like...sucking a golf ball through a 100' garden hose or the finish off a chrome plated trailer hitch," BUT only when to do so suited her or she wanted something to be bought for her.
    Therefore it becomes a case by case option

17. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i enjoy giving bjs, but there was awhile where i didn't. he has to be clean, and lately, the bush has been needed to be wacked for me to be interested, but when i do, i do it well. it has become a regular part of our sex life, and its more fun for me when i do different things and alternate positions and techniques for him. i like the feeling of power it gives me when he just lays back and enjoy, but then again, i love it when he wraps his hands in my hair and directs my mouth where he wants it and treats me like his little slut. most girls i know enjoy it, but its like anything else- depends on someone's prefrence.