do women look for sexual encounters with married men

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ronhiway, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronhiway

ronhiway New Member

I was curious what kind of women looks to have an affair. bored,desperate,lonely,jealous, etc

2. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

I used to look for married men for friends with benefits because I didn't want a serious relationship... and in a way it made me feel extra hot because a lot of the guys with had fantasies that I would act out with them & I did stuff their wife wouldn't (many of their wives wouldn't do anal.. and I loved it)

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

The theory is that married men have passed the ultimate test, another woman has chosen them to be their husbands. My experience echoes that above, that some women like married men to be friends with benefits: sexual pleasure without the burden of a relationship.

4. nurseharley

Gold Member

it sounds horrible but for me it's a huge turn on. ive said this in another thread, ive never actually had sex with a married man, but i've teased the shit out of a few. it's exciting because its forbidden territory and you could get caught, etc. same as what the girl above said, most married men looking to have an affair are missing something in the bedroom and to be able to fulfill those needs makes it that much more enticing. youre suddenly his fantasy come true, and thats powerful.

i dont know what kind of girl id consider myself but im gonna go with a people pleaser and a fucking tease :D

5. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

I, myself, have been with a few married women, but their husband's always gave me permission first.

6. awakened

awakened New Member

I was just dicussing this with a male friend and decided that I do find it to be a huge turn-on to have sex with a man who is married but is not getting what he really wnts and the thought of me being able to give it to him is a turn-on. i have only been with one married man during our first threesome and that is what drew me to that particular guy. He was from way out of town so i wasnt afraid of being stalked and murdered by his wife if she found out. lol

7. RenCom

RenCom Member

I can't answer your question, but I am interested by the answers though. I am in an open relationship and I've tried to find girls on a dating website... I've sent over a hundred messages to girls and like 1 answered in a full two years. That one answered once, but never again. I'm good looking and know how to flirt... but no go. I think they didn't like the fact that I was committed. My SO got lots of answers though, well she was looking for girls.

8. HayleyB

HayleyB New Member

Only if he was in an open relationship and I was sure about that status.

9. backcheck64

Gold Member

Even though a friend of mine is single, he still wears a wedding ring just for that purpose. It's much easier to pick up women while wearing the ring. I was hit on all of the time when I wore mine, still get hit on some but not as much since I have'nt worn the ring in years...still married though.

10. Sandra

Sandra New Member

A married man is the ONLY "friend with benefit" that I will have a relationship with, and the only reason I would "look" for a married man. I am happily married myself, but my husband has agreed to let me play and I keep ONE "friend with benefit."

I keep my husband well drained, it's amazing how many women don't keep their husbands/boyfriends well drained!

11. Gearhead

Gold Member

looks like im going to get a wedding band tomarrow lmao!

12. RenCom

RenCom Member

We're engaged, so I actually have a ring and wear it all the time. Never been particularly hit on, maybe because I don't go clubbing that much...

Well drained, lol. I don't know if I could ever be well drained, when I have sex, when I orgasm it feels so good I want (and can) do it again, but my SO is drained and almost sleeping, lol.

13. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I realize that this is slightly OT, but I find it amusing that this seems to be looked upon as an acceptable activity, yet the man would be branded as all kinds of horrible for participating.

14. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Not everyone here views this as an acceptable activity. :eyes

15. Kermit

Gold Member

I once had a brief thing with a woman who turned out to be married. I didn't know at the time. We had talked with nearly all our free time for a month so i thought I had gotten to know her pretty well. Stupidity I guess, but i met up with her twice and we eventually had oral sex together. The next morning i got a call at the house saying it was her HUSBAND :O not fun! This was only the beginning of the nightmare. We talked all day covertly and i told her easy that i didn't want to continue on feeling decieved by her and fearful of her husband. The next morning she messaged me like nothing had happened. Maybe i told it to her too easily. We made small talk for a bit to be polite and i told her pretty much "Look I'm angry at you for not being upfront on this little detail and i'm scared of him so i think it's best we don't talk anymore, i still care about you but i can't do this, good bye." That did not go over well and she announced her intentional to commit suicide and said she was gonna crash her van and left (she was on webcam so i saw her leave). I called her hosue and her roommate answered and she said "oh she just left, what idd you DO!?!?" so for about 4 hours i didn't know what her fate was. She came back and everything was okay..and feeling relieved i told her "look i'm glad you're okay, we can try to be friends, but nothing sexual." and that went fine til that night she demanded i get on webcam. I told her absolutely not since her husband was in the room. She always knew how to make me feel like the worst person in the world if she didn't get her way so i relented. She then demanded i take off my shirt. I put my foot down and refused. She got enraged and told me she would tell him everything. I got freaked out. She let me believe she had told him for 15 minutes then said "sacred yet? next time you make me mad i'm gonna lead him to your house." After that i was done i alternated between talking to her and not talking to her. Then her husband called me again. I was like "i can't do this" and admited to him I had oral sex with his wife, but did not know about it and the reason i haven't ocmpletely severed contact is because out of fear of her instability. He gave me the greatest relief he said "i ain't mad at you, i'm mad at her" indiciating he believed me. Which was hte truth i never would have touched her if i had known. She got mad and sent one of her friends to message me saying how horrible i was for violating her trust for breaking my promise never to tell anyone. I told him "well she made a promise to someone else that overrides any promise i may have made to her" and that was that

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

[MAD]Walls of Words Make My Eyes Bleed[/MAD]

17. Kermit

Gold Member

THere's only one wall CL and you don't have to read it if you don't want to. To summarize it: I once accidently hooked up with a chick who turned out to be married, and I got pissed cause i found out the worst way possible nad tried to cut off ties with her out of fear of him and anger at her casue she intentiionally hid that bit of info from me later stating she'd lie if i had asked. Didn't work out well, she threatened suicide and convinced me to stay in contact, though i allowed nothing sexual at all between us in any form. For three weeks I put up with her off and on, tiil her husband called me and i confessed all and it worked out okay he believed me and was never bothered again. Any questions? most will be answered in first post

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yeahbut, I WANT to read it, it's just tough to do it when there are no paragraph breaks. See? ;)

19. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

quote and break it up?

20. Kermit

Gold Member

Better? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.