[Ask a Girl] Do women like watching a guy ejaculate?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Barvis316, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Barvis316

Barvis316 Member

Hi everyone. Been a little while since I posted but was wondering if the ladies out there enjoy watching their man cum. My wife actually brought this up the other day and I have been pretty excited to do it for her since. Just wanted to get feedback on possible ways to do this for her that may be sexy for the wife to enjoy. Thanks. :)
  2. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

Yeah, actually I do.
    It's one of those weird things that actually does really turn me on.

Something that makes it extra enjoyable for me is watching my husband or anyone else really get into it. The look in their eyes, the way their lips move, the facial expressions, it's all really really hot.

That's what gets me off the most versus just watching them stroke and splooge. :p

3. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    Yes, I do but only if I know I'm the one that caused it. Watching random guys in videos shooting off does nothing for me.
  4. Barvis316

Barvis316 Member

Thanks Mittimer!

Kind of a follow up question here. Would you find it more fun if you were already engaged in some play at the time or would it be fun if your SO just surprised you while relaxing watching tv or something? Guess it would depend on the mood she is in at the time. Thanks for the response.
  5. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

That's the thing, it really depends on the mood.

Sometimes I'm in the mood just to watch, other times I want to fuck. If I'm in the middle of action and he pulls out and says "no no, watch" I think I'd get a bit frustrated.
  6. Barvis316

Barvis316 Member

Lol. Yea I don't think that would work out so well. I was more thinking coming down stairs after the kids are asleep or whatever and ask her if she is in the mood to watch and see where it goes. I am open to any other ideas however :)
  7. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

Try having her get off while watching you get off.

I love laying back either beside or in front of my husband and masturbating while he does and attempting to cum at the same time. It's almost like a race and it's extremely exciting and sexy.
  8. awakened

awakened New Member

Photos:
    Same here !!!! I get so turned on by knowing I helped make it happen !!!!!
    Thank you for bringing this up today, Now i feel all nice and warm inside LOL
    :phat:phat:phat
  9. Barvis316

Barvis316 Member

Definatley want to make sure she realizes she is the reason for the action. Which it is she is my wife. I do not think she would get very much excitement from me just whipping it out and telling her I have to rub one out real fast you can watch if you want. LOL.
  10. Paula

Paula Gold Member

Yes, I am a bad girl and I don't go to heaven :eyes
  11. CosmicEye

CosmicEye Gold Member

Ive never tried it. I feel that Doing it myself is something thats private, even tho I would get off watching a girl do it.
  12. Paula

Paula Gold Member

so, whats the difference?
  13. Barvis316

Barvis316 Member

One other thing to add is that my wife is pregnant right now and not feeling like her usual sexy self. So I am hoping this gives her a little boost. BTW I find her extremely sexy while she is pregnant so I will have no problem. Only problem may be lasting long enough for her to enjoy it lol
  14. dirtyoleman

dirtyoleman New Member

My wife and I love masterbating together. She loves watching me shoot my cum on her tits as she is having an intense self inflected orgasm!
  15. Untamed

Untamed Verified Gold Member

Photos:
    Yes indeed :)
  16. Barvis316

Barvis316 Member

Had some fun with this last night :). I had the wife kneel down while I laid on my back with my face between her Legs eating her pussy. I stroked it for her so she could watch while I was giving her oral until I came from enjoying her pussy. Really nice turn on for both of us. Can't wait to try this one again. ;)
  17. spicy_latina

spicy_latina New Member

Nice... Now I'm horny
  18. Forgetmenot

Forgetmenot New Member

I love watching him...we actually include it but only second time around..and I usually play with him or his nipples while he is working it :)
  19. 33stack

33stack Gold Member

very hot!!! I do this as well!!
  20. missie

missie Member

I love watching him yeah, i love to be naked sat behind him with my legs wrapped round him and my pussy rubbing on his ass and my nipples rubbing on his back and I can reach round him and rub his nipples, he loves that so much