Do women "edge"?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by oldkid, Jan 3, 2014.

1. oldkid

Just as the title enquires. Do you?

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Idk if I'd call it that.... Sometimes I cum when I play, sometimes I stop but it just feels good.

I don't think it's as important since generally, we were blessed with the ability for multiple orgasms while you were blessed with the ability to pee standing up.

3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Not unless it's during sex.

lbushwalker likes this.
  4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

;):):D:p

5. shashtzoh

When I was single I would play with myself some and enjoy the feelings and then wait until later to have the full orgasm. I dont know if it is quite the same as a man edging to build up the semen pressure inside. Isnt that what men are trying to do?

BlueCollar and danrb007 like this.
  6. sandwich

Gold Member

Yes, at times, and then I do it to increase intensity, but that does not stop me from having multiples. When I do edge, it's all in the same session. I don't totally quit and come back to it later because I can have one after the other so there's no need to save up. Sometimes, however, intensity does not come by edging but by having to have an orgasm NOW, and other times, what's going on with me is totally in sync with what's going on with his cock, so I wouldn't bother trying to manipulate it. There's other variations, but that's just a few.

Come to think of it, maybe I am misunderstanding what edging is. Regarding the above, I think of it as holding off or pulling back a bit in the middle of sex or masturbation for the purpose of intensifying an orgasm. I can always tell if I cum at point A how intense it will be, and if I want to cum harder I will hold off some. Or I will just go with what point A is going to feel like and then cum harder soon after that. We women have all the fun! The variations are endless.

7. oldkid

Great reply. I do it to try to stay on top of the climax to enjoy the intense pleasure longer. If my timing is off, I slip off in one direction or the other, but most times I can sustain it for quite awhile with just a light touch of a finger on the underside of the glans.

8. Joey_D

Joey_D New Member

Serious question: Why do you do it during sex? Can you not have multiple during intercourse?

9. Joey_D

Joey_D New Member

Oh, why did you decide to wait until later? To us guys, that sounds like a sure-fire recipe for blue balls :)

10. shashtzoh

I was just in the mood for some sexual feelings but not wanting or having the time to climax right then. For example I was anticipating my husband coming home and making love with me and I wanted to save the full orgasm for then but I was thinking of him and his body and doing things with him.

11. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I can have multiples. It's just something we do during sex sometimes. My husband won't let me cum and I go along with it. Makes for a stronger orgasm sometimes. I won't do it by myself because it becomes painful when I don't cum for awhile.

12. Joey_D

Joey_D New Member

What exactly is "painful"...I know what "blue balls" feels like, but I'd like a female's perspective

13. AGFUNK

Gold Member

My clit swells up and it hurts. I guess it's like the male equivalent of blue balls.

14. fairykiss

Having looked up edging on google I can can confirm I do sometimes when masturbating and want a longer sensual experience. Not during sex though.

shashtzoh likes this.
  15. BlueCollar

Gold Member

I do it often. Edging that is. It's not about the build up of semen for me personally. It's the feelings. The more you do it the more intense everything seems to become. It's like staying sexually charged for days. Like I'm 14 again :D

16. shashtzoh

So then for you as a man it doesnt create a larger ejaculation and build up of the semen to do that. Interesting! I would assume it is for the feelings of course because masturbating always brings us the good sexual feelings and I would suppose that it also keeps the release of the endorphins or whatever brain chemicals going a long time to increase the pleasurable mood we get from sex. So you wrote that everything gets more intense. Do you mean your cock gets more and more sensitive? Or do the feelings inside your body like down deep get more intense as you orgasm? Or all of the above? And do you really stay sexually aroused edging without coming for days? Now from what I know about 14 year old young men they are always horny and always sexually ready to go and squirt again! Even minutes after the last time. lol

17. shashtzoh

That is very interesting. So it stays swollen if you dont finish off?

18. BlueCollar

Gold Member

It does cause a build up and bigger ejaculation. But I do it for the intensity of the sexual feelings. It just makes me feel more sexual. I get horny faster I get into sex more the feelings I normally have while masturbating or during sex are stronger. It just gets better. Even little things like you pass an attractive woman at the store and you think she's hot. After edging a few days pass her and you're looking back and double checking her. Noticing her more. Please don't take that as weird. I just mean with all the edging sex drive is constantly higher. I hope that's more of an explanation. I did just wake up haha

19. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Pretty much.

20. shashtzoh

I think that I have heard from my husband and other men that the larger ejaculation makes for a more pleasurable orgasm. So that when he would edge and build up a lot of come and then finally release it felt better than a quick orgasm with less semen. I think I would agree that making things last longer intensifies the feelings for me and for most people so that edging in that sense makes us feel more sexual pleasure and stronger pleasure. So with what you wrote I am getting that you will masturbate different times over several days and then not ejaculate any of those times so that you get very constant arousal like you wrote about seeing a sexy woman. I dont take your meaning as weird either. Just that you are fully charged sexually by not coming over several days. Ive heard men say that they would get hard from a strong breeze under those conditions.