do u remember college?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by funtimeparty, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. funtimeparty

funtimeparty New Member

I am currently in college and the only thing me and my friends do is party and have sex. is this the same 4 everyone? Me and my g/f have sex every night when she gets home from work. what was the wildest thing u remember from college?

2. Krof

Krof New Member

The wildest thing I remember about college is... not going to college.

3. Acid7711

Acid7711 New Member

I remember, just because I'm still attending. I don't however, remember highschool :)

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

*feels like the nerd of the forum*

Let me think...

I think the wildest thing I did when I was in college (grad school) was have a couple of drinks with friends before class. It was that kind of class where you were likely to get through it better if you'd had a few right before. In my early college days I was a music major and occasionally dabbled in theater so I've been to a few cast parties. In fact, I think I had one at my house...*thinks hard*...yeah I did. I'm actually surprised I remember that because I was really drunk.

But for most part I was a serious student. I studied constantly and sucked up (not in that way) to my professors. Then when I was a grad student I became a GTF and taught English Comp to freshmen. And a lot of them were frat kids who would get drunk everynight, and they still managed to show up to class, God love 'em.

Just remember that you're in college primarily to get an good education. You and/or your parents aren't paying good money for you to get drunk everynight...but as long as you aren't neglecting your studies, party on dude...:p

*Puss_in_boots gets back into character*

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I hated school.
    Seriously, I was so happy to graduate from high school. The thought of going back for further education, when i wasn't forced to go, never enterend my mildly educated mind. The main thing I remember about high school was skipping school and getting high.
    Somehow, I've made a decent success out of my life. I got a 'BS' from SHK University. *Bullshit from the School of Hard Knocks* I believe I may be in the minority, though. And especially THESE days, you almost have to have a higher education degree to work at Mikky D's!
    I'm with Puss - with one more note: find what you really love doing or working at... (it's hard to do by your 18th birthday, I know) . But if you love what you're in school for, It makes it easier to get into the studying part. These 4+ years of your life will set the tone and income for your entire future. You can mix some fun in there, but balance it.
    jmho

6. Thorn

Gold Member

I went straight form the 10th grade into the Navy. I did get my GED. And later got the same degree Rose did at the same school, but at a different time. ;)

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I was only fifteen when I was in the tenth grade. Did you lie about your age on the recruitment form? or did the military use to let people in when they were younger than eighteen?

8. LilKitten

LilKitten New Member

I remember college very well. There are actually people who go to college with the purpose of studying, not drinking and having sex! :D I'm not saying that I didn't have a great time, because I did, but in moderation so I can actually remember what people say is one of the best times in your life. Did 4 years of undergrad and am now in graduate school - can't wait to be finished!!!

9. Thorn

Gold Member

I was a trouble maker in school so I was a year behind because I was expelled the year before. So when I got kicked out for good (2nd time) I joined the Navy. I was 17 when I joined. It was during Viet Nam, you could enlist at 17 with your parents signature and mine said hell yeah. :lol I think you can enlist at 17 still today with permission. But they won't take you unless you have a diploma from high school now. Don't know about the Army?

10. Krof

Krof New Member

I hated school with all of my heart. Going to school made me physically ill. All I was thinking about when I was in school was to leave. I ended high school with 2 grades and that's it. After that I've been an unpaid intern for years and it's first now that I _MIGHT_ get a job. The only thing I remember about school is pain and depression... and pressure.. stress... *tries to forget*. I wish I would've gotten high during that time, but no. There's just no drugs to find in this country.

11. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

I didn't date in college much. I was very driven to get the degree which I eventually did. I can tell you, funtimeparty that all the people I knew who "partied" their way through school never ended-up with a degree. I can't even think of one exception. Not that I didn't experiement with drugs or drink--actually my first two years I drank alot. However at some point you
    will be at a crossroads between being committed to a higher education or a lifestyle you find pleasurable.

Unless you get a very specified degree or a degree in a science oriented field college in this day in age isn't much help with a post college career. There are perks to it...you are in a very intellectual atmophere......critical thought is encouraged and your vocab will likely be much stronger however, in post-college america strong vocab, critical though and intellectual propogation doesn't apply to too many jobs.

The wildest thing I did in college was drop acid at a party and write a short story based on my trip when I came down. It was my last full semester in college.

12. Zack

Zack New Member

this thread is lame

13. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Please keep yoru negative comments to yourself.

14. Zack

Zack New Member

my bad ryan

Everyone here seems so scholarly... or at least that is as much as they are willing to share. I mean doing well in school is important, but you only live once.

15. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I am sure there is a "SexualForums for Dummys" somewhere on the internet.
    I'll do a search, and get back with you.

[​IMG]

By the way, does your mommy know your up this late?

16. Zack

Zack New Member

:uhh:

I would structure a rebuttal but I think I'll be a big person about this.

17. pussycat69

Gold Member

lmao:rofl

18. Thorn

Gold Member

I do like the way SF has a lot of scholarly members and those like me that might not have done the higher education thing. We're a good mix here on :sf. :toast

19. hiddenslave

hiddenslave New Member

I hope collage is going to be like that for me, but i dont think it will be o well!

20. MansonsSlave

MansonsSlave New Member

we'll hopefully do pretty good...and I agree with Thorn, it's cool to have the mix of people on here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.